ADVERTISEMENT

Hughes #16

in http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2018-nfl-draft

So, 4 maybe 5 drafted this year? Hughes, Smith, Akins (fairly good chance since at Senior Bowl?) and Griffin have to be close to locks at getting drafted. Guerad, Pittman?
Did anyone also notice that the Big 12 had 3 prospects and both the American and MWC had 2 prospects each. I think the American is much better league top to bottom though.

What does Bob Bolsby think of that. Where are all those top draft picks from the mighty Big 12. Lol

Reactions: 80'sKnight
Did anyone also notice that the Big 12 had 3 prospects and both the American and MWC had 2 prospects each. I think the American is much better league top to bottom though.

What does Bob Bolsby think of that. Where are all those top draft picks from the mighty Big 12. Lol
UCF has more active NFL players than 6 of the 10 Big 12 teams. More than Kansas and Iowa State combined. More active NFL players than Kansas Stats, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, and Baylor as well. TCU has one more than UCF.

Whoever said in an earlier post that UCF would have more drafted than any other Florida school was probably right. He should have made a bet with the dumb-ass Georgia boob he was embarrassing.
Live near Atlanta and all the neighbors loved the UCF National Champs chant I serenaded them with Jan 1.

Whoever said in an earlier post that UCF would have more drafted than any other Florida school was probably right. He should have made a bet with the dumb-ass Georgia boob he was embarrassing.
Live near Atlanta and all the neighbors loved the UCF National Champs chant I serenaded them with Jan 1.
No. Wrong there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT