ADVERTISEMENT

Hunters laptop

The thing that I want to know is if they had the proof back then when they were running articles gaslighting us about the emails being unverifiable.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
The thing that I want to know is if they had the proof back then when they were running articles gaslighting us about the emails being unverifiable.
You and I had proof back then, why would you even question whether they did? Solomon, Schweizer, theBlaze, Brietbart, GatewayPundit, etc.........the crazy conspiracy theory people that they are provided the evidence. It was the ignorant, uninformed democrats that once again stuck their heads in the sand like the useful idiots that they are that didn't believe the truth.

The Big guy does not approve or disapprove of this message, because he has no idea what is even being talked about.

Shhh it’s not 2022 election time yet.
No, 2020 has passed.

Geez I think this pretty much confirms how much the left will not only censor and bury things as misinformation in a total, coordinated, international move, but how hypocritical they don't hold anyone else to the same standard when it's 180 degrees the other way.

The Monopoly of Truth smoking gun.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT