ADVERTISEMENT

HydroxyChloroquine working on Covid Patients

DAiello18

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
May 2, 2010
Tampa
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-detroit-study/index.html

Well, that is rather interesting that It works. A CNN article says so no less.

“The Henry Ford team said they believe their findings show hydroxychloroquine could be potentially useful as a treatment for coronavirus.

"It's important to note that in the right settings, this potentially could be a lifesaver for patients," Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group, said at the news conference.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-detroit-study/index.html

Well, that is rather interesting that It works. A CNN article says so no less.

“The Henry Ford team said they believe their findings show hydroxychloroquine could be potentially useful as a treatment for coronavirus.

"It's important to note that in the right settings, this potentially could be a lifesaver for patients," Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group, said at the news conference.

It cuts the mortality rate in half, that's pretty significant.

Trump mentioned it as a “possible” game changer. Get ready for the political TDS barrage about how it has a 99% sudden cardiac event death rate

Quite a breakthrough study.
It's not much different than any others. There have been 2 that said it doesnt work, 1 of which was discredited and rescinded by the author and 1 that only used the drug on patients that were already on a respirator.

Just think: when Trump first mentioned this he got blamed for a woman murdering her husband with fish tank cleaner.

If it takes the fatality rate down from 26% to 13% that is literally thousands of lives that have been saved. Shouldn’t he get credit for that from the media that so quickly placed blame on him?

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Pretending like its the liberals stopping this from being used makes no sense when its Trumps own FDA that has decided this isnt even useful at all.

You cant run the country and blame the libs at the same time. Its his agency morons.

Lol remember when @fried-chicken started an entire thread to bask in the Fake News du Jour about HCL being dangerous and what a jerk Trump was for talking about it?

Never has a person been wrong on so many things and yet keeps coming back for more

Reactions: DAiello18
Lol remember when @fried-chicken started an entire thread to bask in the Fake News du Jour about HCL being dangerous and what a jerk Trump was for talking about it?

Never has a person been wrong on so many things and yet keeps coming back for more
I'm just agreeing with the current stance of Trumps FDA.

I'm just agreeing with the current stance of Trumps FDA.

So should Trump overrule the FDA based on the study? That way you can claim power reach.

or should the FDA ignore the Study that way you can claim the FDA doesn’t approve It.

I mean helping people doesn’t matter as long as there is no political gain right?

Interesting study. It’s results seem to be the exact opposite of the previous I had read which showed better results when combined with the antibiotic. This shows that the combo with antibiotic resulted in a much higher percentage of death. I believe at least early on it was being combined with the antibiotic.

Interesting study. It’s results seem to be the exact opposite of the previous I had read which showed better results when combined with the antibiotic. This shows that the combo with antibiotic resulted in a much higher percentage of death. I believe at least early on it was being combined with the antibiotic.
The last couple of studies basically showed the same thing. Its the combination of HCQ and zinc that have had the best results.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
ADVERTISEMENT