ADVERTISEMENT

I’m hearing wrong.......right?

I actually like how bad Nebraska is handling this, Frost was already getting annoyed(you could tell by his voice in interviews). Them leaking stuff like this the night before a game is going to piss him off even more & make their heads explode when he rejects them.

Reactions: DWEEZY863

Realistically Nebraska is probably putting together a 7 year $35M offer for Scott....that part is probably true....there's also an assumption that Scott would accept it....that isn't necessarily correct.....so the real question is...does that offer for a job like Nebraska appeal enough to Scott to get him to commit to them?

Time will tell but we shouldn't be surprised if Nebraska is offering that package...and I don't think Scott accepts it if he doesn't really want to be the HC at Nebraska....realistically, if we keep winning there will be other offers that will meet/exceed this one at what most would consider to be better programs....so how does Scott really view the Nebraska job? We'll find out shortly after this season is completed....

I actually like how bad Nebraska is handling this, Frost was already getting annoyed(you could tell by his voice in interviews). Them leaking stuff like this the night before a game is going to piss him off even more & make their heads explode when he rejects them.

I'm guessing they're handling it fine. This is some random guy wanting attention. It's probably not an actual leak.

That said he might not want the job.

Reactions: BigXIIOrBust
Realistically Nebraska is probably putting together a 7 year $35M offer for Scott....that part is probably true....there's also an assumption that Scott would accept it....that isn't necessarily correct.....so the real question is...does that offer for a job like Nebraska appeal enough to Scott to get him to commit to them?

Time will tell but we shouldn't be surprised if Nebraska is offering that package...and I don't think Scott accepts it if he doesn't really want to be the HC at Nebraska....realistically, if we keep winning there will be other offers that will meet/exceed this one at what most would consider to be better programs....so how does Scott really view the Nebraska job? We'll find out shortly after this season is completed....

The problem is that they are interfering with our season because their season is a pile of sh*t. Right before a road game? Worst kind of people.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
The problem is that they are interfering with our season because their season is a pile of sh*t. Right before a road game? Worst kind of people.
Yep the timing of this report is a sure way to piss off Frost. Night before a Noon kickoff

You wonder if this stuff eventually causes him to make a decision and publicly state he is coming back or leaving before he really has a chance to think about a decision. The players can only ignore this stuff so much.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Word is Frost is calling an emergency team meeting tonight

I think this might backfire on Nebraska

It's not relevant that Riley hasn't been fired. These things work this way. Our AD isn't going to sit twiddling his thumbs until after our game with Iowa if he intends on firing him and hiring someone else.

What is relevant is the source is Bleacher Report, whose source is Lars. And Lars hasn't been retweeted by any Nebraska journalists.

What a shit storm Nebraska has caused. Not fair to players or fans. Between Nebraska idiots and Gayturds on this board I have stayed away the last two weeks. As a Bull fan and AAC fan I want zero distractions for your team at this point. I want to play an undefeated team next week. The fact the big boy power 5 fans come on this board to stir shit up tells how desperate their fan base really is... good luck dealing with this round of crap... see you Friday, hopefully we find s cure for our ailing offense and make a game of it.

I can't lie, all this drama has added to the excitement of this season. I know I shouldn't say that, but this stuff is entertainment to me. If he goes, it just means the "show" takes a dark turn. If he doesn't, well, there is a happen ending to this part if the story.

Either way everyone, remember this stuff is just for entertainment. Love on your kids, spouse, family and friends. Bust each other's chops on message boards, but be kind to each other in real life.

And have fun with this stuff.

I can't lie, all this drama has added to the excitement of this season. I know I shouldn't say that, but this stuff is entertainment to me. If he goes, it just means the "show" takes a dark turn. If he doesn't, well, there is a happen ending to this part if the story.

Either way everyone, remember this stuff is just for entertainment. Love on your kids, spouse, family and friends. Bust each other's chops on message boards, but be kind to each other in real life.

Not me. It's starting to turn me off to the sport of College Football.

I didn't like how the media handled Herman last year and I hate how early they started with the Frost stuff. Every Coach has a right to test the market but the way they start all this hearsay halfway though the season is a diservice to UCF Football Players that have worked their asses off & the Fans. Danny White knows how big this decision can be and I hope all his hard work with this Excellence Fund pays off.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Ours isn't ruined no matter what happens. The train is rolling. Even if we get a new HC, we have a great AD, tons of support, a great blueprint for success and clear blue skies ahead.

We've already no mattehad what happens. Obviously if Frost stays, the train keeps rolling a little faster.

Reactions: FrostTroll
You wonder if this stuff eventually causes him to make a decision and publicly state he is coming back or leaving before he really has a chance to think about a decision. The players can only ignore this stuff so much.
I will say this, if the report is true, which I highly doubt

Could not agree more with what you said. This is why I love college football. Good luck to you guys the rest of the year.

Not me. It's starting to turn me off to the sport of College Football.

I didn't like how the media handled Herman last year and I hate how early they started with the Frost stuff. Every Coach has a right to test the market but the way they start all this hearsay halfway though the season is a diservice to UCF Football Players that have worked their asses off & the Fans. Danny White knows how big this decision can be and I hope all his hard work with this Excellence Fund pays off.

Sort to hear that. It may seem weird, but whenever I feel it getting to me I always take a conscious look around to pay attention to people going through actual troubles.

Don't let it get you down, man. If need be, jus tune in on Saturdays and cheer on your team. And realize, in real life, winning and losing has no real effect on your life....unless you're gambling. And if you feel that it does, you need to seriously evaluate WTF you are doing with your life. :D

Sort to hear that. It may seem weird, but whenever I feel it getting to me I always take a conscious look around to pay attention to people going through actual troubles.

Don't let it get you down, man. If need be, jus tune in on Saturdays and cheer on your team. And realize, in real life, winning and losing has no real effect on your life....unless you're gambling. And if you feel that it does, you need to seriously evaluate WTF you are doing with your life. :D
it's more of a rant that the media has made this almost like its own season, so guys like Dennis Dodd, etc for example instead of promoting the actual play on the field of UCF with X&O talk, starts Coaching hotboard articles on October 1st.

Last edited:
Take note of what a passionate football program looks like. You guys actually pack your stadium once you might get a good coach to stay.

Yeah, we're good. We have pretty much everything we need here in Orlando. Keep packing your stadium in order to avoid your wife, I get it, she nags. We've all been there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT