ADVERTISEMENT

I’m hearing wrong.......right?

If true, I don't see how the team would want to have him coach the rest of the season. He's pumped them full of "family", "brothers in arms", personal sacrifice, etc, but leaves at the first chance to get the big $s? I think, hope, he has more integrity than that! If not, thanks for possibly destroying the best season we've ever had!

Reactions: Poolside Knight

18 threads on your board determined that was a lie.

Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg

If true, I don't see how the team would want to have him coach the rest of the season. He's pumped them full of "family", "brothers in arms", personal sacrifice, etc, but leaves at the first chance to get the big $s? I think, hope, he has more integrity than that! If not, thanks for possibly destroying the best season we've ever had!
Yep. They ruin everything they touch.

Scott Frost is coaching UCF in 2018

Any news contradicting this is bogus and any Troll saying that he is going to
Nebraska is a complete moron

Stop wasting your time with this bullshit. These Nebraska trolls are desperate. That's why I'm barely posting on here anymore. It's a waste of time just talking about the same crap and clogging the board.

I just had dinner wth a big donor and his wife in Winter Park. Frost gave a lot of money to the Excellence fund and they donated a 6 figure number over 5 years This is for next year at least. He has unfinished business and loves Orlando. Let's put an end to this bullshit

Last edited:
I just had dinner wth a big doner and his wife in Winter Park. Frost gave a lot of money to the Excellence fund and they donated a 6 figure number over 5 years This is for next year at least. He has unfinished business and loves Orlando. Let's put an end to this bullshit

So you’re game for a bet then? When you’re wrong I get to pick your avatar for 6 months.

Reactions: FrostTroll
I just had dinner wth a big doner and his wife in Winter Park. Frost gave a lot of money to the Excellence fund and they donated a 6 figure number over 5 years This is for next year at least. He has unfinished business and loves Orlando. Let's put an end to this bullshit

This is all a lie. UCF doesn’t have big doners.

I'm sure every coach loves the idea of the administration headhunting your replacement before they have the balls to fire you. I'm sure Frost loves the idea of the pathetic Chichen-.... Nebraska going behind the current HC's back. Who wouldn't like to work for a group of slime balls like that? And no, that's not how it's usually done, usually there's adults running the program who are adult enough to fire the current HC before cutting contracts for the new one. Will the Nebraska AD ever take off the skirt and realize he has balls?

Coach Frost said he wanted to build something great here...it's started and can be a truly great program but not if he has already agreed to accept Neb's offer. If that's the case, he has done great harm to our program by letting it come out already, especially as we prepare for two+ games that will decide the conference championship as well as a possible NY6 bowl berth. It would show total disregard and disrespect for the players that he places his own long term goals above the opportunity all of these players have worked so hard in order to possibly experience a once in a lifetime moment. He had his but his actions could very well rob them of theirs. If true, it NEVER should have happened this way. I so hope it's not going to happen this way....!!! He's always struck me as an honest, upright person so I can't believe he would do anything like this backdoor BS!!!

Stop being the spellcheck police

You're triggered. You wouldn't even be here if Frost was going to Nebraska. Why do you think all the trolls are here??

You're desperate, scared and insecure. I'm done with you

Im the triggered one yet you’ve said you’re done with me and then kept responding a number of times the past 7 days? lololol

I’m calling BS on this report. Nebraska still has a head coach, source is sketchy, night before a big game for this to break. Not likely!

I don't believe Moos has reached out. I don't believe there has been any contact. Why? Because there doesn't need to be. Frost knows Nebraska will call with an offer after the CCG. Nebraska knows that Frost will listen. How? Because he hasn't already publicly taken his name out of the hat that EVERYONE is saying he is the #1 target. Money isn't an issue for either side. Nebraska has lots. Frost doesn't care that much about it. Moos probably has 4-5 options as back-up plans. Moos hasn't even fired the coach officially. There is literally no need for either side to be talking to each other yet.

Both fan bases are getting silly with this "Done deal" non sense either way.

I don't believe Moos has reached out. I don't believe there has been any contact. Why? Because there doesn't need to be. Frost knows Nebraska will call with an offer after the CCG. Nebraska knows that Frost will listen. How? Because he hasn't already publicly taken his name out of the hat that EVERYONE is saying he is the #1 target. Money isn't an issue for either side. Nebraska has lots. Frost doesn't care that much about it. Moos probably has 4-5 options as back-up plans. Moos hasn't even fired the coach officially. There is literally no need for either side to be talking to each other yet.

Both fan bases are getting silly with this "Done deal" non sense either way.

Read into how Moos hired Mike Leach.

There has been talks. Although there’s been quite a bunker mentality by UCF in terms of media access requested by Nebraska people. There’s currently a Trojan Horse here though that got access that appeared to have such good intentions...

Read into how Moos hired Mike Leach.

There has been talks. Although there’s been quite a bunker mentality by UCF in terms of media access requested by Nebraska people. There’s currently a Trojan Horse here though that got access that appeared to have such good intentions...

You have no idea if there have been. You are literally talking out of your ass. You can believe there have been, but making definitive statements as a regular ordinary schlub on a message board is laughably silly.

You have no idea if there have been. You are literally talking out of your ass. You can believe there have been, but making definitive statements as a regular ordinary schlub on a message board is laughably silly.

lol. I’ve got a pretty good idea that there have been. Your scenario was pretty cute that you laid out though. Although it ignores every single way that Moos has said he operates in these situations. Not talking out of my ass, you are the one who did absolutely zero reading and decided to speak on something he knew nothing about.

The original "source" has been putting this crap on his twitter for over a month, including a claim that Riley could/would be fired within "18 hours" - a week ago. I'm guessing this guy knows about the same as those reporters who said Cincy and Houston to the Big 12.

I'm sure every coach loves the idea of the administration headhunting your replacement before they have the balls to fire you. I'm sure Frost loves the idea of the pathetic Chichen-.... Nebraska going behind the current HC's back. Who wouldn't like to work for a group of slime balls like that? And no, that's not how it's usually done, usually there's adults running the program who are adult enough to fire the current HC before cutting contracts for the new one. Will the Nebraska AD ever take off the skirt and realize he has
Moos has probaby already told Riley he is going in a different direction and asked Riley if he would like to finish out the year. I wouldn't be surprised if Riley is present at the presser announcing the termination.

I just had dinner wth a big donor and his wife in Winter Park. Frost gave a lot of money to the Excellence fund and they donated a 6 figure number over 5 years This is for next year at least. He has unfinished business and loves Orlando. Let's put an end to this bullshit
Is the Burnett family still donating to UCF since the passing of Al and Nancy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT