ADVERTISEMENT

I’m often shocked by what is discussed on this board

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
I mean you guys are arguing over news networks reporting 100,000 mark of deaths as if that is not news.
Yet no discussion of A judge hiring a personal attorney to assist in a decision.

Twitter applies a fact check stamp on the president of the United States.

The GOP is suing to block mail in voting

but someone actually posted an earlier statement “only 26 dead in Florida”.

Really? Team mentality. Us vs them! We are the right ones!! The Everyone else is stupid position is so nonproductive and boring.

I mean you guys are arguing over news networks reporting 100,000 mark of deaths as if that is not news.
Yet no discussion of A judge hiring a personal attorney to assist in a decision.

Twitter applies a fact check stamp on the president of the United States.

The GOP is suing to block mail in voting

but someone actually posted an earlier statement “only 26 dead in Florida”.

Really? Team mentality. Us vs them! We are the right ones!! The Everyone else is stupid position is so nonproductive and boring.

I believe I brought up the Michael Flynn judge situation.

Seriously, if there are topics you want to talk about then start a thread about it. That generally works better than starting a thread complaining about how people aren't talking about those topics.

I believe I brought up the Michael Flynn judge situation.

Seriously, if there are topics you want to talk about then start a thread about it. That generally works better than starting a thread complaining about how people aren't talking about those topics.
Yeah I get that but it’s more a commentary on how meaningless and unproductive 95% of the post/topics are on here.
Trust me I don’t need to know what most of these posters think. I can turn on Hannity for that. As demonstrated by the post a few threads ahead. Brainless drivel.
It’s more of a way to check where the extremes are and what it will take for them to switch to their individual best interest vs being sheep.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Yeah I get that but it’s more a commentary on how meaningless and unproductive 95% of the post/topics are on here.
Trust me I don’t need to know what most of these posters think. I can turn on Hannity for that. As demonstrated by the post a few threads ahead. Brainless drivel.
It’s more of a way to check where the extremes are and what it will take for them to switch to their individual best interest vs being sheep.
Nobody posts here thinking it will be a productive conversation. Its just fun to banter back and forth behind the safety of anonymity. Start a thread about one of your topics, I'm more than happy to debate them

Reactions: Ucfmikes
America has 100,000 people dead from a virus and the president of the United States is golfing while in an argument with Twitter.

It ain't the WC's fault, it's the morons who elected this dipshit POTUS.

America has 100,000 people dead from a virus and the president of the United States is golfing while in an argument with Twitter.

It ain't the WC's fault, it's the morons who elected this dipshit POTUS.
HEADLINE!!!

People have died. Trump can’t ever golf again until he develops a vaccine. Then he will be allowed to play PUT PUT golf in the White House for 1 year

ADVERTISEMENT