ADVERTISEMENT

I am officially suspending my Patriots for one game

As a Bucs fan since '79, I could never imaging rooting for ANY other team (especially another FL team). But damn, I want to see Blake succeed. Go Jags!! (looking over my should to make sure no one heard that)

The POS gators wanted to make him a tight end! If that is not circular, snobbish, and flat minded thinking then I don't know what is.
He didn’t have an offer from Gators. Only had like 5 offers. Us, Purdue and a couple teams from MAC or something.

Its time for the Jags to finally make the Super Bowl. Crazy how Carolina left them in the dust since '99.
Blake's passing delivery is weird, not what i'm used to during his 2013 run, but he's there and #builtbyucf

This is actually the most excited that i’ve been for an NFL game in awhile, since I’ve turn almost exclusively to college football. It would be amazing for our Local team with the great defense and our Golden Boy to slay the Dragon and make Brady finally look his age and end this dynasty.

I’m happy for all the long term fans who hung in there for so long through all the miserable seasons.

Additionally, even though Blake Bortles hasn’t exactly been stellar, he has taken all the criticism like a champ and now has a legitimate shot to start a Super Bowl game.

Imagine that.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I am with you, I was born in Mass. and have been a Boston/NE fan since the Jim Plunket, Steve Grogan years.. But this week I am rooting Bortles and he Jax Jags..

Teddy Bruski speculated that Brady and a RB got jammed up in a practice. Tom said in press conference that it's ... "been a while" since he last wore a glove, and he is known very well up here to in fact hate it.
I think he said that because he broke Bledsoe’s finger in practice once.

ADVERTISEMENT