ADVERTISEMENT

I have a hard time respecting Alabama’s invitational win:

SADUCFKNIGHT17

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2017
0-17*
They didn’t even win the SEC and luck o flaked into the consolation game to begin with. I watched the iron bowl, Auburn owned them in every facet. I’m sorry but I simply can’t muster up any sort of respect at all.*

Last edited:
Reactions: GoKnights2003
After watching the game Monday night I am convinced several other teams in the top 10 could have beaten Alabama. Sad state of college football we will never know who the best team was in 2017. :sunglasses:

Reactions: thespiritof1976
After watching the game Monday night I am convinced several other teams in the top 10 could have beaten Alabama. Sad state of college football we will never know who the best team was in 2017. :sunglasses:

Absolutely. We would have been either team by at least 10 points.

Our QB got a slow start in our bowl too. We need to be careful here.

Let others make the argument. Take the high road, question why the CFP ranked us 12th (keep the focus on "12th"), and we'll be good.

Well. I left the link in the middle of an existing thread. Should i start a new thread and ask the mod to pin it or can he extract this and create a new one?
I got ya'. My thoughts were to get us all onboard with it, but don't know exactly how that works insofar as extracting it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT