ADVERTISEMENT

I still support this team

• Thread starter anon_b4966fbpvwqmx
  • Start date
A

anon_b4966fbpvwqmx

Despite what many of you may think, I still support this team and I am still going to show up to games and renew my season tickets. Why you may ask? Because I love UCF as a university. It is where I began my career, made life long friends, and met my wife. No matter if I like it or not, UCF is a huge part of me and who I am today. The UCF football experience is an added bonus. It is a great way to share a common bond with friends and family and to make new and lasting memories.

This season has been especially tough because of the expectations and how far we have fallen in just a few weeks. We essentially went from being talked about in the college football playoff to now total obscurity. We had waited YEARS for our moment, to develop respect among the national media, to be talked about as the best team in Florida... and as soon as it had come, it was gone. I’m sorry if I now find it a little harder to be excited about this season (last time I checked, excitement was considered an emotion).

However, having said that, there still is a lot to play for this year including beating USF and still having an outside chance of winning the division. I just really hope Heupel makes some adjustments because clearly this is not the product that either we or the players deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.