ADVERTISEMENT

I think that UCF could beat Alabama!

Cornmaker

Two-Star Recruit
Nov 26, 2007
Hello;

I am a CornHusker fan. After watching the Peach Bowl and the CFP CG, I think that UCF would have a decent chance of beating Alabama. IMO Geogia could have and should have beaten Alabama in the CFPCG, but they got scared and did stupid things. They did not look confident entering the game and that cost Georgia oppurtunities IMO. I was impressed with the confidence, speed, and skill with which UCF players showed in the Peach Bowl.

Alabama is a very good team IMO. They are consistently good, but they are not a dominate team!

All you had to do was stop the run game and pressure a below average QB......I KNOW we would have beaten them.

Reactions: Mikesi
Hello;

I am a CornHusker fan. After watching the Peach Bowl and the CFP CG, I think that UCF would have a decent chance of beating Alabama. IMO Geogia could have and should have beaten Alabama in the CFPCG, but they got scared and did stupid things. They did not look confident entering the game and that cost Georgia oppurtunities IMO. I was impressed with the confidence, speed, and skill with which UCF players showed in the Peach Bowl.

Alabama is a very good team IMO. They are consistently good, but they are not a dominate team!
UCF came out tight as well on offense, worst half of year. Dialed it in 2nd half. Not impressed with UGA or Bama.

Last time we played them we beat them in Tuscaloosa at their homecoming. We'd win by 11 or more this year. Our offense would be too much.*

Reactions: UCFhonors
UCF plays a style of offense Bama has always struggled with. This year they even struggled with offenses that mirror their own, normally something they dominate. This was the worst Bama team to win a championship under Saban.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I appreciate your faith in the team but I don't speculate. I dislike the "if" scenarios almost as much as I dislike absolutes (ie never & always). As someone who played multiple sports my entire life, I think there is only one way to find out - line up and play. Unfortunately we weren't given the opportunity.

someone should take a chair to Saban.

Seriously though - mentioned in another post how his teams can't handle dual QBs too well.

Our program has come along way from playing St Leo's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT