ADVERTISEMENT

I told all of you that we would be ranked ahead of Ohio State!

Just think where we’d be had we been properly ranked to start the season. I don’t think any P5 team would drop so precipitously under similar circumstances.
Where’s that tweet someone posted at the beginning of the year:

“In the history of the FBS only twelve teams have gone undefeated and returned their starting quarterback the following season. In 11 of the 12 instances the team was ranked one or two to start the following season. The only exception..... UCF ranked in the teens

I say 6 or 7 would still be fair.
Agreed. Maybe we could be Washington State, Oklahoma and who else?

The thing is, we probably aren’t cracking the top 4 anyway and a few of these 5-8 pretenders are going to lose, so why sweat a few spots? The cream will rise to the top and crap will eventually sink

Reactions: Knight Strength
Agreed. Maybe we could be Washington State, Oklahoma and who else?

The thing is, we probably aren’t cracking the top 4 anyway and a few of these 5-8 pretenders are going to lose, so why sweat a few spots? The cream will rise to the top and crap will eventually sink

I think we could beat any team in the country. We wouldn't be favorites to win, but we could beat anyone.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
until ohio state beats mich and passes ucf and mich with 2 llosses stays ahead of ucf.. then ucf goes to #10 where they belong ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT