ADVERTISEMENT

If Kaepernick's career wasn't over before, it is now

He is such a fuking idiot. Yes I hate him more being a Packers fan. I don't think he cares about an NFL future though, he's in it for the publicity at this point. I honestly didn't know he was black until he started his faux raging and grew out his fro. I thought he was an Asian/Hispanic guy. He's already made 30-50M from his last contract so he's playing the race card to try and become the next Jesse or Al and get another payday.

I honestly hope he's put into a dangerous situation in which he calls the police and they tell him to GFYS

Reactions: UCFWayne
I honestly hope he's put into a dangerous situation in which he calls the police and they tell him to GFYS

Love the videos of our favorite leftist protestors screaming "**** the police" and then immediately calling the police to arrest someone messing with them/running over a moron blocking traffic.

He's not completely wrong. He just doesn't have the ability for nuanced speech.

Governments are really good at killing. That's probably what they do best. When you look to government to solve problems like drugs and gangs, it's not going to do so with finesse. It will just bumrush communities where those things happen and there will be collateral damage in the process. It's a big dumb machine that produces one size fits all strategies. So yeah, this "system" has massive problems, which is why you don't want it to be the one to solve your problems.

Kaepernick would do well to partner with other wealthy people who truly care about those communities to help as many as he can. Looking to government to solve problems will always be a dissapointment.

I honestly didn't know he was black until he started his faux raging and grew out his fro. I thought he was an Asian/Hispanic guy.
Agreed. When i found out it was over. I hope they collect his sjw libtard multicultural ass and drop him with the MOAB in Syria. Trump hasn't been tough enough on these dissenters.

He's not completely wrong. He just doesn't have the ability for nuanced speech.

Governments are really good at killing. That's probably what they do best. When you look to government to solve problems like drugs and gangs, it's not going to do so with finesse. It will just bumrush communities where those things happen and there will be collateral damage in the process. It's a big dumb machine that produces one size fits all strategies. So yeah, this "system" has massive problems, which is why you don't want it to be the one to solve your problems.

Kaepernick would do well to partner with other wealthy people who truly care about those communities to help as many as he can. Looking to government to solve problems will always be a dissapointment.

Yet, every time police retract from communities where drugs and gangs are problems, due to the BLM crowd shouting that all cops are pigs, the near immediate result is a spike in homicides and violent crime. Just look at what happened in Baltimore last year when cops decided it wasn't worth it to venture into these communities to do their job, only to be called a racist for every single stop they make. Murders climbed to historic highs.

It seems like people want to shit on cops until the cops stop showing up. Then suddenly they're back in high demand and the violence is their fault.

I would have considered him a dumb person, but not any more. I didn't realize so many people felt oppressed and wanted the system dismantled, BLMers or trump supporters alike. It's shocking to me that I became more acceptable to the messages I used to laugh at. I thank this election for that.

I started watching it again and it's still awesome but now you know more of what's going on. Such a fantastic show.

I know right...cause the liberals pandering to blacks the past 50 years has really helped them out.

Hillary sees black people all the time, from her TV set, while watching in one of her many mansions in wealthy white New England communities.

I'll take that over what the right has done and continues to do any day.
Of course you will ... cause you are an idiot. Eventually people will learn that getting handouts is the worst form of racism. It says a particular race of people is so inferior that they cannot make it on their own. But handouts only cause further decline. Instead, self responsibility, family units and hard work should be promoted -- not getting handouts from the gubment. Other minorities have learned these principles and have thrived in "racist" America. A few blacks have also broken away from the race baiting Sharpton, Jackson, and white libs and have also found success. So sorry you are too blinded by your own racism to see the truth.

Of course you will ... cause you are an idiot. Eventually people will learn that getting handouts is the worst form of racism. It says a particular race of people is so inferior that they cannot make it on their own. But handouts only cause further decline. Instead, self responsibility, family units and hard work should be promoted -- not getting handouts from the gubment. Other minorities have learned these principles and have thrived in "racist" America. A few blacks have also broken away from the race baiting Sharpton, Jackson, and white libs and have also found success. So sorry you are too blinded by your own racism to see the truth.
Completely clueless, thank you for proving the point of my original post.

To be fair, welfare is essential. However, welfare does not include luxury items or redistribution of wealth. Those are the debilitating elements.

welfare is essential
Bull-fricking-chit!!

People made it in our country without welfare for 200 years. No one starved. No one died. Churches, charities and individuals took care of the poor. Now that the gubment has got involved, people have become helpless and dependent on the govt teet.

The comparison of other minorities experiences in this country to blacks essentially negates his post. Not to mention his racist use of gubment to mock the race. Not really worth countering.

Address the central message or resign your user handle

The comparison of other minorities experiences in this country to blacks essentially negates his post. Not to mention his racist use of gubment to mock the race. Not really worth countering.
Gubment Gubment Gubment. Ewwww ... I'm soooo racist.
You frickin libtards are so predictable. You have no argument so you pull the race card.
GUBMENT!!! You literally disgust me you worthless piece of dogchit.

Bull-fricking-chit!!

People made it in our country without welfare for 200 years. No one starved. No one died. Churches, charities and individuals took care of the poor. Now that the gubment has got involved, people have become helpless and dependent on the govt teet.

Gubment Gubment Gubment. Ewwww ... I'm soooo racist.
You frickin libtards are so predictable. You have no argument so you pull the race card.
GUBMENT!!! You literally disgust me you worthless piece of dogchit.

Alright, you're officially off the deep end

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT