ADVERTISEMENT

if Milton needed Bulletin Board Material to Lock In...

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
His former OC just gave it to him. Otis didn't seem to like the comments either.

DaCTxynX4AAuD-O.jpg

Troy Walters is a Douchebag. Let the haters hate Keep lovin the old regime. We appreciated and thanked them when they were here, but now that they aren’t, they are the enemies. It’s UCF vs the world. This guy certainly will be watching Nobraska games and guess who I will be pulling for?

Last edited:
Not interested in the UCF-NU banter and I won't speculate about his other flaws or reasons for this but this is a strong indication that the guy is a liar.

what makes the comment more ridiculous is Noah Vedral is included in that group, the same guy that was on UCF's depth chart last season. I guess Milton should be glad Frost is gone bc he wouldn't be the favorite to be the Starter*

I can believe it. Nebraska does have some very good passing QB’s. Probably better then any at UCF. But that doesn’t mean they can run this offense effectively.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Here's the thing about fandom....it makes us believe absolutely ridiculous things not remotely based in any kind of reality.

It takes a special kind of delusion to truly believe a QB is a better passer than McKenzie Milton when they have either never thrown a pass in college, we're BACK-UPS on a 4-8 team or were MCKENZIE MILTON'S BACK-UP.

I get what Troy is doing. He's good cop. His job is to bolster player's confidence. He screwed up here pretty bad though. Not only was it insulting to his former players, it was also a laughingly, embarrassingly silly statement.

One of those QBs is the same as last year and Nebraska's bigger problem is finding one that can throw during a game. Stud practice QB's in Cornopolis means fans are going to get Dinovo(ed).

Reactions: Mikesi
I believe he means throwing a ball. Nothing else. There are guys that are 6’4” and have nice velocity and a tight spiral. They are the busts in NFL. Milton has unorthodox throwing motion but he has the IT factor. That being said it just gives us more incentive to root against the red team and flood twitter with ha has after every loss for them.

What else is he supposed to say? His current QBs are worse?
I haven't been included in that group trying to turn Frost, Beck, and the rest of the staff into villains but this was a stupid statement. But it may be a positive to get Milton and the players to embrace Heup even more. I think Frost & that staff are great coaches but I think UCF itself is getting underappreciated on how much a factor 'this place' was to that success.

Troy Walters is not a QB coach nor does he call plays.... so he needs to chillax and teach routes and technique.

Even saying just this is rediculous....MM had like a 70% comp rate in live action for an undefeated team. The statement is ludicrous from ANY point of view.

This is ALL about sour grapes from not wanting his immature ass as HC

Or, it could just be a statement of fact.

Not everybody holds on to grudges like you do.

Troy Troy Troy! Maybe he thought Milton needed this? Or to beef up the Nebraska UCF Rivalry now!!!!! :)............oh yeah, I forgot, there is no rivalry! :)

Even saying just this is rediculous....MM had like a 70% comp rate in live action for an undefeated team. The statement is ludicrous from ANY point of view.

This is ALL about sour grapes from not wanting his immature ass as HC
Mechanics, velocity and a tight spiral have nothing to do with end results. There were 30 QBs who looked better than Tebow his SR year. That doesn’t mean his results weren’t better. Their QBs could be the all airport team. Look like Marino getting off plane but Greco on field.

The reality here is you don’t even have to say well look at Milton’s results. Virtually every major stat kept on D1 quarterbacks this past year had KZ finish in the top five in almost every one and lead several. I don’t remember seeing too many Nebraska quarterbacks mentioned in those stats.‍

Reactions: KnightLife1
Looks like Troy is going to be Frost’s puppet for awhile. Now even his nose is growing telling lies like Pinocchio. He’s playing the part just beautifully. Disney must have rubbed off on the puppet OC. One day he will strive to become a real boy OC

images

He’s just butthurt because now he has to coach a bunch of hacks over a Heisman Trophy candidate

In the history of Nobraska college football, they have NEVER had even ONE QB statistically better at passing than SOPHOMORE Milton. Now all of a sudden they have a stable of Bradys, Mannings, and Marinos.

[roll][roll][roll]
Yeah, but we have 4 qbs with national title rings as starters and another with a heisman trophy in his living room.

Again, mikey is owned.

Troy Walters is a Douchebag. Let the haters hate Keep lovin the old regime. We appreciated and thanked them when they were here, but now that they aren’t, they are the enemies. It’s UCF vs the world. This guy certainly will be watching Nobraska games and guess who I will be pulling for?

Hahahahahaha. You're going to be watching Nebraska play. That makes you a fanboy, as if we didn't already know. Hit me up when you come to lincoln to root "against" the team you follow weekly and I'll let you buy me a beer

Yeah, but we have 4 qbs with national title rings as starters and another with a heisman trophy in his living room.

Again, mikey is owned.
Typical Nostalgic Cornholio. Living in the past, because that’s all you have. Can’t even stay on the topic. That’s a surefire owned if there’s ever been one

Last edited:
Typical Nostalgic Cornholio. Loving in the past, because that’s all you have. Can’t even stay on the topic. There a surefire owned if there’s ever been one

Hey, having something to be nostalgic about is better than pouting about the lack of respect you think you deserve.

Hahahahahaha. You're going to be watching Nebraska play. That makes you a fanboy, as if we didn't already know. Hit me up when you come to lincoln to root "against" the team you follow weekly and I'll let you buy me a beer
Nah.., I’ll wait until I die to go to hell. Rather not visit it during the football season watching a 6-6 team play in person. I can watch Ohio State and Wisconsin crush them while recovering from watching a real football team play. I think it will be a nice cure for my hangover

Hey, having something to be nostalgic about is better than pouting about the lack of respect you think you deserve.
Who’s pouting? We are clearly the present National Champions and we know it. All you have is a VCR of one, videotapes, and some tissue paper. Enjoy Cornholio!

Who’s pouting? We are clearly the present National Champions and we know it. All you have is a VCR of one, videotapes, and some tissue paper. Enjoy Cornholio!

Present? That was 3 months and a coaching staff ago. Live in the past much?

Well you're obviously drunk based on your last post
I know you’re bored waiting on that 3 mile line for the Spring Game. I would be doing the same in 20 degree temperature if I knew the SAVIOR was coaching my team. Will 2019 be your year?? 2020 maybe?

I know you’re bored waiting on that 3 mile line for the Spring Game. I would be doing the same in 20 degree temperature if I knew the SAVIOR was coaching my team. Will 2019 be your year?? 2020 maybe?

That's what real fans do. They watch their team.

As far as 2019 and 2020 are concerned, back to back national titles baby!

ADVERTISEMENT