ADVERTISEMENT

if Milton needed Bulletin Board Material to Lock In...

Then when was 1997? The Stone Age?. Osborne sure looks like he’s from it. Is that raisin face still around?
Yep. And has more hardware than anybody not named saban. He's a legend and the whole country knows it.

Yep. And has more hardware than anybody not named saban. He's a legend and the whole country knows it.
That dude probably has more hardware in his knees and spine than any team in history. I heard he choked on a corn cob. Any truth to that?

That dude probably has more hardware in his knees and spine than any team in history. I heard he choked on a corn cob. Any truth to that?

It's possible. We are using our technology to keep him alive just to flaunt our actual documented and recognized national titles. There's 5 of them. 78 if you include the times that a dentist in Las Vegas said we should have won it.

It's possible. We are using our technology to keep him alive just to flaunt our actual documented and recognized national titles. There's 5 of them. 78 if you include the times that a dentist in Las Vegas said we should have won it.
Did they even have dentists when you last won a NC? I heard back then when you needed a tooth pulled, they tied a string to your tooth at one end and a giant corn stalk on the other. They chopped it down and you hoped
for the best.

Hey now. They have enough teeth to chew their food but not so many that it makes the sexy time uncomfortable.
Oh geez. I’m done with you. Have fun in 22 degrees. I’m packing for a beach day tomorrow

Oh geez. I’m done with you. Have fun in 22 degrees. I’m packing for a beach day tomorrow
You’re so sensitive and insecure. You’re constantly crying.

Despite what you might think. No one said any Nebraska QB’s are better then your precious McKenzie. He is discussing throwing the ball. You and others act like he is saying something he didn’t. I have no doubt we have a QB or two that throw a better ball then McKenzie. Sorry to say but Milton doesn’t throw a very pretty ball. Get over it. Take it easy snowflake.

Despite what you might think. No one said any Nebraska QB’s are better then your precious McKenzie. He is discussing throwing the ball. You and others act like he is saying something he didn’t. I have no doubt we have a QB or two that throw a better ball then McKenzie. Sorry to say but Milton doesn’t throw a very pretty ball. Get over it. Take it easy snowflake.

KZ might not throw “a very pretty ball” but he does throw TDS!! 37 TDS with 4037 yds!! I don’t care what it looks like if he has those kind of results. How many TDS did the pretty ball throwers at Cornhole U put up last season???

Reactions: Mikesi

You’re constantly telling us how great Nobraska is. The fact is son that your program has been irrelevant for 20 years now and your entire program and fanbase are insecure about it. Now, you actually have an offensive coordinator who’s insecure to throw into that mix

The fact is that you have been lurking on our board day and night for months is a complete sign and proof of both your and CrazyAhole’s insecurity. You’re always taking the bait and looking like an idiot coming over here

As far as Milton throwing a pretty ball, the only throws that are relevant are the ones that win games and actually go to the same team’s receivers for TDs to win those games. Nobraska hasn’t been able to claim that recently.

Who really gives a crap about irrelevant practice spirals? An irrelevant program, Fanbase and it’s new irrelevant OC. That’s who cares.

You have to talk about it, because that’s all you have at this point. You can’t talk about any concrete, recent successes. Only hope, fantasy, desperation, and prayer.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to find a transcript of the whole quote?
Didn't look, but not too difficult to assume he was referring to mechanics. By most on-field quantitative measures, you'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of guys in KZ's league.

fwiw, I don't think there's a one of us on this board who took a good look at KZ and said, "Dayum. NFL archetype raht thurrr."

Anyway, I'm sure yesterday was cold in NE and somebody OD'ed on OBT, so let's go a few more pages on that, shall we.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Definitely coach talk which can be twisted to mean a bunch of different things.

Truth is that SF had better class of incoming recruits his first season at UCF then he does this year at Nebraska. He wont see the same kind of winning results as he did at UCF for at least 3 years. The coaches have already started to work at lowering expectations of the fans. Also, they want to try and point to the few bright spots on the team they think they have. Let's see how the fans respond to waiting 3-4 years to be competing for championship. I'm still not sold that Chip Kelly/SF football can win in Big 10. After all, Oregon lost to Ohio State in Championship game.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

Truth is that SF had better class of incoming recruits his first season at UCF then he does this year at Nebraska. He wont see the same kind of winning results as he did at UCF for at least 3 years. The coaches have already started to work at lowering expectations of the fans. Also, they want to try and point to the few bright spots on the team they think they have. Let's see how the fans respond to waiting 3-4 years to be competing for championship. I'm still not sold that Chip Kelly/SF football can win in Big 10. After all, Oregon lost to Ohio State in Championship game.
Nebraska has some highly rated guys sign this year. How do you figure not as good as ours 2 years ago?

WTF, the children of the corn are back! Until your team accomplishes anything meaningful just shut the F*ck up and go back to playing with yourself....and too bad for you that winning your spring game doesn't count for shit!

Nebraska has some highly rated guys sign this year. How do you figure not as good as ours 2 years ago?
Yeah, I don't get too worked up about recruiting rankings or hype, but that was definitely an unqualified statement. Nebraska did pretty decent bringing in players this year.

Yeah, I don't get too worked up about recruiting rankings or hype, but that was definitely an unqualified statement. Nebraska did pretty decent bringing in players this year.

n4611U.png

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&&catid=58911

Click the interview with him in the thumbnail at top row, right. Starts at about the 3:05 mark. No qualifications about mechanics, spirals, talk as their potential, etc. Pretty much what the tweet said. Disappointing, because I liked Coach Walters when he was at this place.
He said they throw the ball better. That in itself means mechanics and spirals. He didn’t say they are better or run the offense better. I want them to lose every game. But I’m reading what he said. Not interpreting what I want to.

He said they throw the ball better. That in itself means mechanics and spirals. He didn’t say they are better or run the offense better. I want them to lose every game. But I’m reading what he said. Not interpreting what I want to.

Exactly! The issue is that he could have made his point without a UCF comparison.....

Reactions: Knight59 and Mikesi

Oregon got pushed around pretty good by those big Ohio State lines.

The end of non qualifiers ended their program.

Partial qualifiers, not non-qualifiers. That was really unfortunate for those kids too, as we had a couple who came in with learning disabilities or came from poor school systems and got enough help that they ended up being academic all-conference players. Kids who otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford college got an opportunity to get help because of their athletic talent.

Partial qualifiers, not non-qualifiers. That was really unfortunate for those kids too, as we had a couple who came in with learning disabilities or came from poor school systems and got enough help that they ended up being academic all-conference players. Kids who otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford college got an opportunity to get help because of their athletic talent.
[pfftt]
Don't really give a shit....Just save it for the cornhole board

[pfftt]
Don't really give a shit....Just save it for the cornhole board

Don't care about kids getting an opportunity to advance their lives that they otherwise wouldn't be able to do? Why is that something that should only be brought up on a Nebraska board?

Don't care about kids getting an opportunity to advance their lives that they otherwise wouldn't be able to do? Why is that something that should only be brought up on a Nebraska board?

I really don't give a shit about anything to do with Nobraska football period...so you are wasting your time

ADVERTISEMENT