ADVERTISEMENT

if Milton needed Bulletin Board Material to Lock In...

Exactly. They left. Because it’s UCF. We’re Nebraska. You’re starting to get it. Thank you for finally realizing that you’re program is a stepping stone and not a destination job. You’re way too triggered over a quote. A meaningless quote that you poor fellas had to make a post about because you’re obsessed and triggered with anything Nebraska. I get it. We’re one of the most storied programs in history, your staff left you high and dry to come to Nebraska and now you’re watching everything we do because you’re not over us taking away the best thing to happen to your program. It’s flattering.

But my goodness man. You act like you just found out your husband is cheating on you with a better man when he wasn’t even married to you in the first place. Get over it.

I am flatter you basically copy everything I post fail to use it back at me lol. Let’s me know how unoriginal and lack of creativity you are. Typical triggered snowflake.
Sounds to me that you don’t work and are completely jealous and obsessed with UCF football 24/7. We are in your head and you can’t get us out. It is so obvious to everyone that when you’re not distracted butt****ing your boyfriend that it just irks you to no end that UCF is relevant and Nobraska is hardly talked about in their own conference, let alone nationally. I would be triggered and butthurrt too if my so called “storied” program (hahahahaha!) was the laughing stock of the country last year. Sad.

"It is so obvious to everyone that when you’re not distracted butt****ing your boyfriend that it just irks you to no end that UCF is relevant and Nobraska is hardlytalkedabout"

I really hope you know what you sound like when you say stuff like that.

"It is so obvious to everyone that when you’re not distracted butt****ing your boyfriend that it just irks you to no end that UCF is relevant and Nobraska is hardlytalkedabout"

Just go away.......

Reactions: Mikesi

Then go away. Just responding to your fellow Cornholio who’s sole purpose is to get under our skin and cause trouble. Disappear or talk football and all personal insults will surely Go away.

VacantSardonicHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Then go away. Just responding to your fellow Cornholio who’s sole purpose is to get under our skin and cause trouble. Disappear or talk football and all personal insults will surely Go away.

I've tried talking football several times and that was the sole purpose I came here from the beginning. Would like nothing more than to have that be the extent of it. It's hard to when anything I post is met with responses like "cornhole troll" though.

Sounds to me that you don’t work and are completely jealous and obsessed with UCF football 24/7. We are in your head and you can’t get us out. It is so obvious to everyone that when you’re not distracted butt****ing your boyfriend that it just irks you to no end that UCF is relevant and Nobraska is hardly talked about in their own conference, let alone nationally. I would be triggered and butthurrt too if my so called “storied” program (hahahahaha!) was the laughing stock of the country last year. Sad.
Lol you’re obsessed with me. Im flattered. But I’m not interested buddy.

It’s sad you’re too unoriginal to come up with anything decent to hit back. You’re jut a pathetic copycat, a poser. I think I gave you too much credit in our early exchanges. But now I worry I’m picking a fight with someone who is “special”. So in that spirit I’m going to lighten up on you.

maybe someday UCF will beat more then 2 P5 conference teams. Hang in their. Frost left you for greener pastures. But he didn’t leave your talent pool bare. Granted you guys couldn’t capitalize on your biggest season in history and get a decent recruiting class. But maybe next year you’ll hit top 80!

Hang in their. Get heuple up for this spring. I hear you guys might pull in 5,000 fans.

It’s sad you’re too unoriginal to come up with anything decent to hit back. You’re jut a pathetic copycat, a poser. I think I gave you too much credit in our early exchanges. But now I worry I’m picking a fight with someone who is “special”. So in that spirit I’m going to lighten up on you.

maybe someday UCF will beat more then 2 P5 conference teams. Hang in their. Frost left you for greener pastures. But he didn’t leave your talent pool bare. Granted you guys couldn’t capitalize on your biggest season in history and get a decent recruiting class. But maybe next year you’ll hit top 80!

Hang in their. Get heuple up for this spring. I hear you guys might pull in 5,000 fans.
Go ahead. I’ve got all night to feed your obsession. You have UCF in your head and you can’t get us out. I hear they have medications for this type of thing. So.. do you think that Frost will get you a win vs powerhouse Troy or will they pull another Northern Illinois on you in front of a packed house of fans that have nothing else to do in a state full of pathetic losers? You do realize that Nobraska almost always has had recruiting classes in the 20’s in recent years, that were as good or better than Frost’s and it got you 4-8.

Greener pastures? Obviously, they didn’t teach you math at Cornholio U as 13-0 > 4-8

I can’t wait to see your defense next year. Your Nobraska defense couldn’t stop anyone from scoring last year and now you have Chinander, a fast paces offense and virtually no new faces on defense

You Nobraska fans are so silly. You don’t even realize that your biggest deficiency last year was defense and Frost coaches offense and heavily recruited offensive players. What a bunch of morons.

Last edited:

You can’t leave now. It’s just not possible for you. If you do now, you will surely be back

what-if-i-told-you-im-already-in-your-head.jpg

Go ahead. I’ve got all night to feed your obsession. You have UCF in your head and you can’t get us out. I hear they have medications for this type of thing. So.. do you think that Frost will get you a win vs powerhouse Troy or will they pull another Northern Illinois on you in front of a packed house of fans that have nothing else to do in a state full of pathetic losers? You do realize that Nobraska almost always has had recruiting classes in the 20’s in recent years, that were as good or better than Frost’s and it got you 4-8.

Greener pastures? Obviously, they didn’t teach you math at Cornholio U as 13-0 > 4-8

I can’t wait to see the defense next year. Your a Nobraska defense couldn’t stop anyone from scoring last year and now you have Chinander, a fast pace offense and virtually no new faces on defense

You Nobraska fans are so silly. You don’t even realize that your biggest deficiency last year was defense and Frost coaches offense and heavily recruited offensive players. What a bunch of morons.
You can’t leave now. It’s just not possible for you. If you do now, you will surely be back

what-if-i-told-you-im-already-in-your-head.jpg
So triggered it requires two post? You really are obsessed with me. Lol

“ We’re one of the most storied programs in history,...” Well at least you got the history part right because that’s all you’ve had to be proud of for years now.

“I am flatter you basically copy everything I post fail to use it back at me lol. Let’s me know how unoriginal and lack of creativity you are. Typical triggered snowflake.” Not even sure what you were trying to say here?!? Did you slip on the ice and hit your head or just showing off what a Cornhole U degree can do for you?

Set aside the fact Troy laid down. You kids are going to be alright. So what’s the big deal? How long is this meltdown going to go on? It’s been over 4 months now.

Wish we could say Nobraska is going to be alright. I hear the Vegas over/under for wins is 6. Maybe 6.5. Gets you into the Bluecocky Bowl

Blackshirts is worried. He can’t leave. He’s very insecure and has an uneasy feeling. What if the savior fails?? Then what?? Who’s the savior after Frost? What happens to Nobraska? The thought even frightens me! :weary::weary::weary:

Last edited:
It's just unfathomable he could have thought he should make such a comment about the team and players that he just coached and claimed to care about? ... That is, without ingesting some sort of mind altering substance before being interviewed.

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
Salty, no way......we are in your feeble head and you just cant leave! Being average is the Nobraska way and your f*cking WORST KNIGHTMARE!!!!
I’m only here for 2 things. See what’s new in UCF. And enjoy this continuous meltdown you guys having.

I’m only here for 2 things. See what’s new in UCF. And enjoy this continuous meltdown you guys having.

So let me get this straight. UCF had the NUMBER 1 scoring offense, we went undefeated, we won another NY6 bowl, had a parade, finished ranked in the top 10, won a Natty, have a returning Heisman candidate, have a clown car full of talent, hired a coaching staff that will likely score more points than last year........You think we are having a meltdown????? Either you are a total moron with no sense of reality or you are just another delusional cornhole troll attempting but failing to be an annoying nut hugger. The bottom line is that you check all the boxes for schizophrenia, so I actually feel really bad for you. Please just leave so we no longer have to pity you.

Last edited:
Yep. And has more hardware than anybody not named saban. He's a legend and the whole country knows it.

Um you should fact check before you post “fake facts” - he’s not even in the top five and tied with a current coach in the B10. (Who should have more by the time he retires)

Um you should fact check before you post “fake facts” - he’s not even in the top five and tied with a current coach in the B10. (Who should have more by the time he retires)
I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match about semantics. In the last 50 years he has a level of success that is only surpassed by saban from an objective level.

Where is this meltdown we are supposedly having???

Our team was flawless last year and will be similar next year. We probably have an overall upgrade in the coaching staff.

Yet Nobraska is coming off one of it’s worse years in history, lost to Northern Illinois at home, hasn’t won a conference championship since 1999, gave up 50 points 4 times and is literally staking there entire future of football on a 2 year coach. The defense will suck again and the DC is very suspect, If Frost fails, Nobraska is ****ed.

Blackshirts would love to see a meltdown, but in reality he’s the only Cornholio coming over here having a meltdown.

I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match about semantics. In the last 50 years he has a level of success that is only surpassed by saban from an objective level.
Who really gives a crap???? We are talking ancient history which is all you have. Nobraska could get hit by a nuclear warhead and no one would notice or care.

Who really gives a crap???? We are talking ancient history which is all you have. Nobraska could get hit by a nuclear warhead and no one would notice or care.
FYI, it's currently 59 degrees in Nebraska with a prediction of 6-18 inches of snow tonight. Just thought I'd save you the time looking up what the weather is in Nebraska tonight.

Reactions: Knight Strength
FYI, it's currently 59 degrees in Nebraska with a prediction of 6-18 inches of snow tonight. Just thought I'd save you the time looking up what the weather is in Nebraska tonight.
I think a nuclear warhead should melt that pretty quickly. After that, I’ll surely read about the weather. By the way, get a phone that you can download a weather APP. I hear that they have them and they are pretty convenient, moron. I know that now you check the weather by reading the Lincoln Cornhole Journal Newspaper

So let me get this straight. UCF had the NUMBER 1 scoring offense, we went undefeated, we won another NY6 bowl, had a parade, finished ranked in the top 10, won a Natty, have a returning Heisman candidate, have a clown car full of talent, hired a coaching staff that will likely score more points than last year........You think we are having a meltdown????? Either you are a total moron with no sense of reality or you are just another delusional cornhole troll attempting but failing to be an annoying nut hugger. The bottom line is that you check all the boxes for schizophrenia, so I actually feel really bad for you. Please just leave so we no longer have to pity you.
I will bet you anything UCF doesn’t finish in the top 15 total offense let alone surpass last seasons offense lol.

You threw a parade for yourselves. Big deal. You also awarded yourself a title. Which, you have to wonder what it says about UCF if a national title coach dumps you like yesterday’s news to go to Nebraska of all places!. Not to mention the guy that brought in a majority of your “talent clown car” is gone. Not to mention you guys continuously talk about what Frost and his staff do and say regarding UCF. Look no further then this current thread lol. So yeah. I’d call it a meltdown lol.

I will bet you anything UCF doesn’t finish in the top 15 total offense let alone surpass last seasons offense lol.

You threw a parade for yourselves. Big deal. You also awarded yourself a title. Which, you have to wonder what it says about UCF if a national title coach dumps you like yesterday’s news to go to Nebraska of all places!. Not to mention the guy that brought in a majority of your “talent clown car” is gone. Not to mention you guys continuously talk about what Frost and his staff do and say regarding UCF. Look no further then this current thread lol. So yeah. I’d call it a meltdown lol.

Wake up looser, he left because his Mommy and Daddy told him to come home and in desperate times he was given crazy dollars. After he tanks your team goes completely down the shitter. And as far as offense, UCF puts up more points than last year and certainly more than Nobraksa. Count on it! It is now official........you are just another delusional cornhole troll, attempting but failing to be an annoying nut hugger.

:boxing:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT