ADVERTISEMENT

if Milton needed Bulletin Board Material to Lock In...

Wake up looser, he left because his Mommy and Daddy told him to come home and in desperate times he was given crazy dollars. After he tanks your team goes completely down the shitter. And as far as offense, UCF puts up more points than last year and certainly more than Nobraksa. Count on it! It is now official........you are just another delusional cornhole troll, attempting but failing to be an annoying nut hugger.

:boxing:
You forgot gives up less points than last year too.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Wake up looser, he left because his Mommy and Daddy told him to come home and in desperate times he was given crazy dollars. After he tanks your team goes completely down the shitter. And as far as offense, UCF puts up more points than last year and certainly more than Nobraksa. Count on it! It is now official........you are just another delusional cornhole troll, attempting but failing to be an annoying nut hugger.

:boxing:
You’re so delusional it’s adorable. I genuinely get a kick out of it. If that staff didn’t go to Nebraska, they were gonna go to Florida, or Oregon, FSU and Tennessee. You had no chance of keeping that coach and that staff. Even after your imagination conjured up a National Champion you don’t have.

You’ll have to keep dreaming. Like I said, you won’t be in the top 15 as far as top offense goes. Maybe not even in the top 30.

You’re so delusional it’s adorable. I genuinely get a kick out of it. If that staff didn’t go to Nebraska, they were gonna go to Florida, or Oregon, FSU and Tennessee. You had no chance of keeping that coach and that staff. Even after your imagination conjured up a National Champion you don’t have.

You’ll have to keep dreaming. Like I said, you won’t be in the top 15 as far as top offense goes. Maybe not even in the top 30.
You’re a complete moron. Now I know that you’re completely lacking football knowledge The Tennessee job sucks, he said that he wanted no part of the UF drama. Wouldn’t even talk to them. He’s burned bridges at Oregon and they didn’t want to go with that offense anymore, and who knows about FSU

We have a better coaching stafff now and will most likely have a top 5-10 offense in the nation if not first.

You’re just so insecure, because coming off
4-8, presently 0-0 and staring at a minimum of 5 loses, Nobraska’s 2018 season is already over and it’s future is very cloudy like your weather

You’re delusional, scared and insecure. That’s why you’re here.

So.., what’s your prediction on Nobraska’s 2018 record??? Let’s here it. Let’s see it written out, so we can all see how delusional you really are.

You’re a complete moron. Now I know that you’re completely lacking football knowledge The Tennessee job sucks, he said that he wanted no part of the UF drama. Wouldn’t even talk to them. He’s burned bridges at Oregon and they didn’t want to go with that offense anymore, and who knows about FSU

We have a better coaching stafff now and will most likely have a top 5-10 offense in the nation if not first.

You’re just so insecure, because coming off
4-8, presently 0-0 and staring at a minimum of 5 loses, Nobraska’s 2018 season is already over and it’s future is very cloudy like your weather

You’re delusional, scared and insecure. That’s why you’re here.

So.., what’s your prediction on Nobraska’s 2018 record??? Let’s here it. Let’s see it written out, so we can all see how delusional you really are.
BhhA3P7homz

Come back reality someday. It’s not as bad as you think kid.

BhhA3P7homz

“Patrick O'Brien's decision to transfer leaves Huskers with two scholarship quarterbacks”

Guess those 2 can really sling the rock!!! I guess your savior is going to have to come out of retirement!! [roll]

So... you didn’t give me a prediction?? Are you scared???

Enjoy your blizzard tomorrow you piece of crap!! Hope you have snow for the spring game. Hahahahaha

'There's a chance': Nebraska quarterback Noah Vedral exploring options for immediate eligibility

Yeah right. Good luck with that Noah!!! Looks like Nobraska is going to have to rely on UCF’s sloppy seconds. Hahahahaha.

Nice letter by Patrick O’Brien
According to Walters, he had the best throwing motion and overall mechanics out of all the Nobraska QBs. Was a complete stud!!! Had a cannon for an arm and could sling it 70 yards on one knee. In the snow!!

DamIWajW4AA-8Hi

“Now F-you Nobraska! I’m so glad to escape that craphole!!! Hahahahaha”

BhhA3P7homz

Oh???? It’s only as bad as YOU think.
UCF is coming off 13-0 if you haven’t noticed since you’re so delusional. We are looking for similar results in 2018. I’m sure you can’t relate to back to back successful years, being so irrelevant for 20 years.

Maybe you should be focusing a little more on your dumpster fire team. It’s looking pretty bad for Nobraska right now.
Who’s gong to be the QB? How’s the defense looking?

Any 2018 predictions yet??

Last edited:

I’m not going to say if we are top 15 or 30 , because I can’t predict other teams offenses, but I will say we beat last years yard and point totals which is all that matters. Defense will probably give up about same.

Nice letter by Patrick O’Brien
According to Walters, he had the best throwing motion and overall mechanics out of all the Nobraska QBs. Was a complete stud!!! Had a cannon for an arm and could sling it 70 yards on one knee. In the snow!!

DamIWajW4AA-8Hi

“Now F-you Nobraska! I’m so glad to escape that craphole!!! Hahahahaha”
Comedy is writing itself over there. Wait till Spring game and then a couple more leave. Frost likes to play his guys for most part. So if you aren’t a star good luck seeing the field.

“Patrick O'Brien's decision to transfer leaves Huskers with two scholarship quarterbacks”

Guess those 2 can really sling the rock!!! I guess your savior is going to have to come out of retirement!! [roll]

Enjoy your blizzard tomorrow you piece of crap!! Hope you have snow for the spring game. Hahahahaha

These are just a few quotes that give you a good idea of the QB situation and how things are going in general.....

Martinez joked that the biggest adjustment of being in college has been the weather......
Translation: The weather definitely sucks in Nobraska, WTF was I thinking???

Frost emphasized again that breakaway speed isn't necessary for a quarterback to be successful in his system. It's about being an efficient runner and getting yards on the ground when they are available.

Translation: None of his experienced QBs are a good fit for his offense and he will have to rely on an immobile pocket passer

NU coach Scott Frost said each player (QB) is making good plays and some mistakes as well.

Translation: WTF are we going to do at QB, maybe Noah can apply for an exception

After the transfer of O'Brien... that leaves us with three quarterbacks who are currently eligible: Tristan Gebbia, true freshman Adrian Martinez and walk-on Andrew Bunch. Not a single one of those guys has ever taken a snap in a Division I football game.

Translation: We are totally screwed next year....5 wins is now a stretch!

But I want the whole team to do it,” Frost said. “It can’t be a part-time thing. Nebraska is built on guys who won’t quit, won’t give up, are going to be tough and refuse to lose. We’ve got some of it, we need more of it.

Translation: Shit I think this is gonna be a long, tough road....I hope the natives don't get too restless and are patient for 3 or 4 years!!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
These are just a few quotes that give you a good idea of the QB situation and how things are going in general.....

Martinez joked that the biggest adjustment of being in college has been the weather......

Frost emphasized again that breakaway speed isn't necessary for a quarterback to be successful in his system. It's about being an efficient runner and getting yards on the ground when they are available.

Translation: None of his experienced QBs are a good fit for his offense and he will have to rely on an immobile pocket passer

NU coach Scott Frost said each player (QB) is making good plays and some mistakes as well.

Translation: WTF are we going to do at QB, maybe Noah can apply for an exception

After the transfer of O'Brien... that leaves us with three quarterbacks who are currently eligible: Tristan Gebbia, true freshman Adrian Martinez and walk-on Andrew Bunch. Not a single one of those guys has ever taken a snap in a Division I football game.

But I want the whole team to do it,” Frost said. “It can’t be a part-time thing. Nebraska is built on guys who won’t quit, won’t give up, are going to be tough and refuse to lose. We’ve got some of it, we need more of it.

Translation: Shit I think this is gonna be a long, tough road....I hope the natives don't get too restless and are patient for 3 or 4 years!!!

Top notch post!!! I thoroughly enjoyed that!! Thanks!
[cheers]

Last edited:

Agree with everything except the QB doesn’t need breakaway speed. They are right. Just take what defense gives you. Only statement that wasn’t an “Oh Shit “ statement.

Agree with everything except the QB doesn’t need breakaway speed. They are right. Just take what defense gives you. Only statement that wasn’t an “Oh Shit “ statement.

I don't agree they are right. Our offense last year included designed QB runs, run options, and many RPOs. It provides another significant dimension. I think Frosts offense without a fast running QB is gonna suck.....

I don't agree they are right. Our offense last year included designed QB runs, run options, and many RPOs. It provides another significant dimension. I think Frosts offense without a fast running QB is gonna suck.....
That martinez guy isn’t mobile?

Sure, but his arm is not back to full strength after shoulder surgery and he is a true freshman who has a just few spring practices under his belt....
Milton was a Freshman and Frosts recruit too. Look for him to take his lumps as a true Frosh.

Milton was a Freshman and Frosts recruit too. Look for him to take his lumps as a true Frosh.

If Martinez wins the starting job, yes he will face similar challenges as a freshman and take his lumps. Despite his recruiting abilities what are the chances he finds another plug in Heisman candidate QB right away? The bottom line is that without an experienced capable option QB, they will be in for a rough first year in the B10........

Oh???? It’s only as bad as YOU think.
UCF is coming off 13-0 if you haven’t noticed since you’re so delusional. We are looking for similar results in 2018. I’m sure you can’t relate to back to back successful years, being so irrelevant for 20 years.

Maybe you should be focusing a little more on your dumpster fire team. It’s looking pretty bad for Nobraska right now.
Who’s gong to be the QB? How’s the defense looking?

Any 2018 predictions yet??

If Frost was interested in Arizona quarterback Brandon Dawkins as a possible graduate transfer, that ship sailed on Thursday. Dawkins committed to the Indiana Hoosiers.

Did that post really justify 3 replies? Man your tilted.

Last years team went 13-0. Congratulations. That is impressive. You beat 2 P5 teams and a bunch of nobodies. A lot of teams last year could have done what UCF did with that schedule. But as I said, it’s still impressive to go 13-0. With that said, your entire staff....gone. A completely different offensive and defensive scheme are brand new. You lost your top player. You won’t have near the season you had last year. Also, their is not one school that would pick your current staff, over ours.

Who cares if we only have 2 scholarship QBs available either. The two we do have are much higher taughted then anyone you had coming out of high school. Gebbia ran a spread offense in high school and Martinez was Frost top QB target even though he knew he had no chance at a QB of that caliber at UCF. It’s amazing what talent you can recruit at a place like Nebraska compared to some Florida schools.

According to our coaches, our QBs are picking it up quicker then when they were at UCF. I mean things were so dire at UCF they had to convert a WR to play QB. So I’m pretty confident in our staffs ability.

We will easily be improved. 7-8 wins with the hardest schedule in the country. If we face UCF in a bowl we win by 17.

Did that post really justify 3 replies? Man your tilted.

Last years team went 13-0. Congratulations. That is impressive. You beat 2 P5 teams and a bunch of nobodies. A lot of teams last year could have done what UCF did with that schedule. But as I said, it’s still impressive to go 13-0. With that said, your entire staff....gone. A completely different offensive and defensive scheme are brand new. You lost your top player. You won’t have near the season you had last year. Also, their is not one school that would pick your current staff, over ours.

Who cares if we only have 2 scholarship QBs available either. The two we do have are much higher taughted then anyone you had coming out of high school. Gebbia ran a spread offense in high school and Martinez was Frost top QB target even though he knew he had no chance at a QB of that caliber at UCF. It’s amazing what talent you can recruit at a place like Nebraska compared to some Florida schools.

According to our coaches, our QBs are picking it up quicker then when they were at UCF. I mean things were so dire at UCF they had to convert a WR to play QB. So I’m pretty confident in our staffs ability.

We will easily be improved. 7-8 wins with the hardest schedule in the country. If we face UCF in a bowl we win by 17.
This is the only part that I had to read. 8 wins is completely delusional as Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan and Ohio State are already 4 loses and that’s assuming that Nobraska wins EVERY OTHER GAME. Your credibility on here was already nil and now you put it all out there what a complete delusional moron you are. Let the meltdown count begin. You’re playing a true freshman QB or a complete stiff without a defense. Good luck with that. The rest of the Big-10 will be licking their chops. It’s not too late to drop down to FCS. That’s more of your level as a poster as well. UCF would beat Nobraska by 2-4 TDs at home, because they are as good as a mid-tier AAC team at best.

We won’t be playing in the Blucocky Bowl, so you won’t have to worry about your fictional matchup

Last edited:
I mean things were so dire at UCF they had to convert a WR to play QB
Absolutely no football knowledge whatsoever.
Nick Patti was a highly rated high school QB who went to Boise and transferred to UCF as a walk-on QB. He converted to WR, because we were TOO DEEP at QB. Boy you are dumb

AAC teams better than Nobraska

UCF
USF
Navy
SMU
Memphis
Houston
Last year? Maybe.

This year, OSU, PSU, MSU, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and yes even Nebraska; all better then then those teams listed above. This year.

And yes junior 7-8 win this year. We have arguably the top WR duo in the Big Ten.

I can’t wait to see your next 4 replies to one post. So tilted.

Last year? Maybe.

This year, OSU, PSU, MSU, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and yes even Nebraska; all better then then those teams listed above. This year.

And yes junior 7-8 win this year. We have arguably the top WR duo in the Big Ten.

I can’t wait to see your next 4 replies to one post. So tilted.
I’m so I’m your head. You didn’t even address your obvious lack of knowledge and facts

WRs with nobody to get them the ball. Hahahahaha

Pretty lofty predictions for a team that doesn’t have a QB and a defense. Love how Nobraska fans always avoid talking about a defense. 5-7. Maybe 6-6. New offense and no defense. Those above mentioned teams have a QB, defense, or an established offense and would curb stomp Nobraska.

Enjoy your mid-April blizzard, loser. I know
you can’t wait for my response. You will be up all night firing up the snowblower. Enjoy.

Gebbia ran a spread offense in high school and Martinez was Frost top QB target even though he knew he had no chance at a QB of that caliber at UCF. It’s amazing what talent you can recruit at a place like Nebraska compared to some Florida schools.

Your football knowledge sucks really bad ......Although highly regarded Gebbia was recruited as a prostyle QB and Martinez is coming off of shoulder surgery. Neither one has taken a snap in a game at the college level. Without an experienced option QB, your team is gonna suck the first year. Just face the facts, its gonna take 2-3 years to rise above mediocrity if that offense works in the B10 and that is a very big if!

I keep getting baited into thinking there’s actual new info in this thread when it shows unread :(
It’s a slow period. Please feel free to post something new and exciting. ANYTHING.
Guess come Saturday night there will be SOMETHING else to discuss.

It’s a slow period. Please feel free to post something new and exciting. ANYTHING.
Guess come Saturday night there will be SOMETHING else to discuss.
Different sport but the AAC baseball standings are a huge mess right now. Despite the inconsistency, ucf has a good shot due to the fact that no team has emerged as a front runner yet. It’s a logjam of near 0.500 conference records.

Reactions: Mikesi
Just to summarize. Walters says the Nebraska QBs are throwing it better than the QBs at UCF last year. Then someone (I don't know who 'cause I didn't read or see it) says POB has the best throw. Then POB ends up 4th on the depth chart. But that doesn't include Vedral and if it did, POB would be 5th on the depth chart.

So Nebraska's best thrower is 5th on the depth chart.

In other words, the thing that Walters says the Nebraska QBs are better at does not in fact make them better QBs. I thought it was plainly obvious from the start that he wasn't implying they were better QBs than Milton. POB is basically a statue. Milton has a really good arm and he can run. He's basically the perfect QB for the type of offense he ran. That doesn't mean Nebraska doesn't have a couple pocket passers who can throw it a little better in practice — which also doesn't mean they are better QBs than Milton. This shouldn't be bulletin board material for Milton because he has nothing to prove.

been ignoring this topic hoping the pissing match would die but this is not true.

Florida the initial story is that Frost turned them down which was true but a little misleading. Florida did not want the entire staff, contrary to you guys being in a honeymoon mode and thinking it's the the best staff possible that is simply not true. People around the Florida program have been scouting coaches at UCF for years and they never were interested in Beckton or Fisher(Collins, Hughes were plucked). Those are probably the 2 guys(and possibly Chins) that they did not want on the Gator staff.

In FSU's case I think the same plays out but the Nebraska decision was already made. FSU possibly would still pick Taggart over Frost even if Frost wanted that job. Taggart is a better recruiter, was born and raised in Florida & knows/is loved by HS Coaches all over this State and built his staff with the all star team of Florida recruiters(including David Kelly who was UCF's best recruiter and built the 12-1 Bortles team). And Taggart beat Frost head 2 head.

Both of those programs were not desperate enough to cave to Frost's every demand like Nebraska did bc they have won Championships this Century and know they are Programs that can win with multiple head coaches & are not throwing the nostalgia bloodline hail mary. If Frost wasn't born there no other top coach on the market would ever agree to go there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT