ADVERTISEMENT

If trump didnt win the debate on Tuesday

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
shouldn't the dems be pushing for Biden to do more of them? I would think they would be excited about the opportunity to win and couple more times on a national platform.

Reactions: _glaciers
Too unpredictable. I think they'll have 1 more and cancel the 3rd. Trump is erratic.

shouldn't the dems be pushing for Biden to do more of them? I would think they would be excited about the opportunity to win and couple more times on a national platform.

Last I heard this morning, the Biden campaign has agreed to the changes pushed by the Commission and it's the Trump campaign who has not. If they don't continue, it would appear to be on Trump, not Biden.

3 debates is plenty (4 counting the VP) and they are already scheduled, there isnt time or a need to start scheduling debates everyday.

Debates need to have a cone of silence around them like in Get Smart. Let one speak and silence the other

After that, them to speak to each other for 1-2 minutes per question

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
It’s going to be difficult to control. It’s part of his being.

1. Monopoly on Conversation
Many narcissists talk over or interrupt other people during conversations in order to express their views or talk about themselves. This behavior can border on a compulsion, cowing others into total silence for minutes at a time. They also tend to ignore what others say or only give superficial responses before steering the conversation back to their narrative.

This habit comes partly from the narcissist’s excessive need for praise and partly from the narcissist’s sense of entitlement. It also stems from the fact that narcissists tend to be short on empathy. That others might also need to feel seen and heard strikes the narcissist as irrelevant. For a narcissist, being the center of attention at all times is his or her right.

It’s going to be difficult to control. It’s part of his being.

1. Monopoly on Conversation
Many narcissists talk over or interrupt other people during conversations in order to express their views or talk about themselves. This behavior can border on a compulsion, cowing others into total silence for minutes at a time. They also tend to ignore what others say or only give superficial responses before steering the conversation back to their narrative.

This habit comes partly from the narcissist’s excessive need for praise and partly from the narcissist’s sense of entitlement. It also stems from the fact that narcissists tend to be short on empathy. That others might also need to feel seen and heard strikes the narcissist as irrelevant. For a narcissist, being the center of attention at all times is his or her right.
literally everything on your list describes Biden, and most career politicians (both sides)

Reactions: sk8knight
There is no expectation that Trump would behave any better. He is a petulant child and no mere rules, no protocols will silence him. His tantrums and tirades know NO bounds. Kids like him who constantly berate, bully, demean others almost always have a date with a little schoolyard justice.

What would be the point? Only thing candidates do is regurgitate the same 3-4 talking points regardless if the question being asked.

What I think they should do is add a swimsuit competition [sick]:eek:

literally everything on your list describes Biden, and most career politicians (both sides)
Biden made his entire career out of being a bully. That’s why it is so ironically funny that Biden is now trying to paint himself as a comforting force or a uniter. He spent 47 years as the exact opposite.

Biden made his entire career out of being a bully. That’s why it is so ironically funny that Biden is now trying to paint himself as a comforting force or a uniter. He spent 47 years as the exact opposite.
He’s coming across as a weak and frail old Grandpa. Americans don’t need a weak ass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT