ADVERTISEMENT

If trump was smart

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Instead of tweeting BS and asking Ukraine to investigate Biden he would have:

Used the IRS to target left-leaning organizations

Made up a story and used it to have the FBI wiretap the campaigns of democrat candidates

Paid an Arizona arms dealer to illegally sell weapons to Mexican drug cartels so that he could demonstrate how badly we need a border wall

Air-dropped a pallet of cash into syria with an "I'm sorry" note.

Cut off asylum to people being religiously persecuted to the point of genocide.

Did I miss any heroic, genius decisions he could have made?

Made up a story and used it to have the FBI wiretap the campaigns of democrat candidates

Paid an Arizona arms dealer to illegally sell weapons to Mexican drug cartels so that he could demonstrate how badly we need a border wall

Expand the CFP to more than 4 teams.

[roll]

But her emails!
Actually, that's still on-going. Just because Hillary's lawyers got her, and her staff, a 'get out of jail free card,' doesn't mean State didn't just expand the list from almost a dozen to around 30 people now.

Lol... awesome

Reactions: UCFBS

Oh here's a few you missed:
1. He demonstrated first hand on how not to treat women.
2. He showed us how to start a fake dilemma, say that you solved it, then take credit.
3. He showed us how a narcissistic person should not be a president.
4. Oh here's a good one, he showed us how we shouldn't attack people based upon skin color, physical conditions, fat shaming, handicapped people.
5. He showed us how one should not accept an official government position when there are huge conflicts of interest and his family will benefit monetarily from being an official.
Can anyone add any more?
6. Whoops, one more, he showed us how to pretend to defend families against gun violence, then retracted it and supported the US terrorist group...the NRA

Oh here's a few you missed:
1. He demonstrated first hand on how not to treat women.
Clinton ... including Hillary.

2. He showed us how to start a fake dilemma, say that you solved it, then take credit.
Clinton, W. and Obama

3. He showed us how a narcissistic person should not be a president.
Agreed, first RealityTV star, although Clinton -- both of them -- get honorable mentions.

4. Oh here's a good one, he showed us how we shouldn't attack people based upon skin color, physical conditions, fat shaming, handicapped people.
Both Clintons, even Obama a couple of times, but not to the same effect as Trump, agreed. They were just "politically correct" attacks, like on militias.

Only W. escapes here.

5. He showed us how one should not accept an official government position when there are huge conflicts of interest and his family will benefit monetarily from being an official.
I'm still wondering who is worse ... the Trumps ... or Clintons ... here?

Can anyone add any more?
6. Whoops, one more, he showed us how to pretend to defend families against gun violence, then retracted it and supported the US terrorist group...the NRA
The NRA is a terrorist group? I thought it was the USCCA now? I'm getting confused, because New Jersey seems to think the USCCA is now the bigger terrorist group because they sell 'killer insurance.'

If Trump was smart he wouldn't have an openly racist senior policy advisor like Stephen Miller.

Oh wait that's why mouth breathing inbred racists like the OP voted for him in the first place.

Disgusting.

if trump were smart he would label these whistle blowers as spies and have them arrested. let the fbi raid their houses. that would definitely intimidate future whistle blowers.

ADVERTISEMENT