ADVERTISEMENT

If y'all rewind the clock to the end of last fall...

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
I told y'all that Mike Norvell had "built a roster" off transfers and none of the high school recruits he had signed were playing.

I told y'all that seven or eight transfers were starting on offense and eight or nine on defense.

I told y'all that you cannot build a consistent winning program like that.

Well look now...

Also, for a UCF game against an FCS program that "doesn't matter," it sure as h*ll matters in y'all's minds' eyes as it relates to the starting quarterback.

When y'all gone "get off (his) nuts?" as he put it eloquently.

Even the Razorbacks be hatin'.

I wish I could freeze frame all these dumbass comments about KJ Jefferson. The man is the Big 12 Newcomer of the Year.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

That is all.

I told y'all that Mike Norvell had "built a roster" off transfers and none of the high school recruits he had signed were playing.

I told y'all that seven or eight transfers were starting on offense and eight or nine on defense.

Well look now...

Also, for a UCF game against an FCS program that "doesn't matter," it sure as h*ll matters in y'all's minds' eyes as it relates to the starting quarterback.

I wish I could freeze frame all these dumbass comments about KJ Jefferson. The man is the Big 12 Newcomer of the Year.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

That is all.
You manifesting it to be true?

Well look now...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

That is all.

Well, considering the number of transfers Gus has brought in……I hope you’re wrong. I’m hopeful Gus and his staff are better transfer talent evaluators than Novell.

So far, they’ve been pretty good with transfers….but I agree….gotta build the core of your roster with HS kids and fill in with transfers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT