ADVERTISEMENT

If you are vaccinated, you arent protected.

Considering you provided absolutely no data to back this up, I am not sure what you are wanting people to discuss. Anyone who works in a hospital would tell you that you are wrong though.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Thoughts?

It depends. How old, how far out from last jab? I think many of the elderly on running on fumes. Is MSM still saying "rare" breakthroughs? Or did we finally drop that charade.

Don't worry, Big Daddy Pharma got your back to keep you safe between boosters. :rolleyes:

Do you now understand #pharmaganda disinformation campaign around horse wormer? But it doesn't stop there it's *ANY* repurposed drug is not allowed .

Merck's molnupiravir will be released in October. Do you know what that poison is? It's a 40 year old nucleoside and repurposed molecule that could never make it on it's own. Docs in the USA will be handing it out like candy. Because of course, nothing else works. :rolleyes:
E_NJ4T5XMAEHfmq

Considering you provided absolutely no data to back this up, I am not sure what you are wanting people to discuss. Anyone who works in a hospital would tell you that you are wrong though.
Lol. As if you don't get the reference.

"We have to protect the vaccinated" is a direct quote from our president.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Looks like all the “experts” have ended up in their final destination. The cesspool WC

They pretty much have been laughed right out of the Dungeon

It is clear that the Fauci CDC man made virus has outsmarted those who made it. WE ARE DOOMED!

I just made a breakthrough. Fully vaccinated in May (Pfizer) and COVID+ in September. After my wife contracted COVID about a week after her second shot. Right now I have a sore throat, runny nose, and aches. Going to get the monoclonal antibodies in the morning before our supply is stunted. We’ll see how it goes.

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
I just made a breakthrough. Fully vaccinated in May (Pfizer) and COVID+ in September.
Fully vaccinated in May???!?

That seems to contradict what you said when you told us last month. Remember?

You told us you talked her into getting her first shot (yes, you get two with Pfizer) of the COVID vaccine shots on August 10.

The second shot is recommended to be taken 3-4 weeks after the first but no later than 6 weeks after the first. After that, there is a two-week waiting period before it is deemed fully effective. All that has to take place before one is considered to be fully vaccinated.

Given you've just said she tested COVID positive THIS month, your wife has had one WILD breakthrough case, man!!! ;)

Reactions: jj1987
Fully vaccinated in May???!?

That seems to contradict what you said when you told us last month. Remember?

You told us you talked her into getting her first shot (yes, you get two with Pfizer) of the COVID vaccine shots on August 10.

The second shot is recommended to be taken 3-4 weeks after the first but no later than 6 weeks after the first. After that, there is a two-week waiting period before it is deemed fully effective. All that has to take place before one is considered to be fully vaccinated.

Given you've just said she tested COVID positive THIS month, your wife has had one WILD breakthrough case, man!!! ;)
Your reading comprehension is still shit. I was fully vaccinated in May. She got her second shot at the beginning of the month.

Does it hurt to be this stupid?

I just made a breakthrough. Fully vaccinated in May (Pfizer) and COVID+ in September. After my wife contracted COVID about a week after her second shot. Right now I have a sore throat, runny nose, and aches. Going to get the monoclonal antibodies in the morning before our supply is stunted. We’ll see how it goes.
Can I write your eulogy? Me and Mike can do it as a team if you'd like.

Unvaccinated people aren’t dying often unless you know @Nautiknight

Then your chances are significantly higher
Hell, Nautiknight knows four vaccinated people who died from the shot itself and sk8's wife tested positive with COVID mere days after becoming fully vaccinated. Pretty crazy stuff. It must be something in the Water Cooler water.

Hell, Nautiknight knows four vaccinated people who died from the shot itself and sk8's wife tested positive with COVID mere days after becoming fully vaccinated. Pretty crazy stuff. It must be something in the Water Cooler water.
Anti-vaxxers have seen and heard things that defy science and logic. They are a special group. Sprinkle in some WC flavor and you have a bunch of full nutjobs

You're a pathetic excuse for a human
Notstop posting on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night on a site read by 10 people

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Come on, Ucfmikes. Sometimes it's up to eleven with some guys posting 24/7.
Some people are just looking for attention and to get a response. They are trolling and obsessed with the WC trying to prove a point that nobody cares about

@KNIGHTTIME^ is literally obsessed with Biden and @Crazyhole and @UCFBS with vaccines. All 3 are mentally ill.

Hey Clueless, My neighbor and friend died from Covid and he was fully vaxxed. I have two friends and a family member who shared with me that friends and their family members died of the shot directly. One is here in NC and the other two in Florida. Y'all can mock it all you want. You can believe it or not. I truly don't care anymore. Three people died between 72 hours and 3 weeks of getting the vaccine.. Coincidence?

What pisses me off is the lack of transparency regarding the vaccines and their potential side effects. Then couple this with so many people who claim to love science, to be enlightened and open minded but when it comes to this pandemic they drank the Kool aide of the vaccine is perfectly safe and effective . They can not even consider there are issues with it. It's like a religion to some of you guys.

The problem is unlike all other vaccines and perscripton drugs, we don't know jack about the safety track record here. Why? every other drug and vaccine was studied for five to ten years before being rolled out. We just rolled this out in a matter of months .

I don't advocate people to not get it. I don't take the side of the antivaxxer not do I take the side of the vaxxers . The vaccine is effective at reducing the severity of the disease. It is not a guarantee to keep you from the hospital or from dieing from Covid. People are having adverse reactions to it. There are risks to getting it. All of this is true . For the majority of people the vaccines are safe and effective at least for a few months.

You guys rag on the antivaxxers for being stupid idiots. Ok, . Wife's teacher friend tells her last week she has Covid but she is vaccinated so she is good. She acted like there is zero to be concerned about .She is likely right and then when the wife told her our friend died being fully vaccinated she didn't believe it and blew it off. I think selling folks on getting vaxxed and not having a care in the world is also dangerous. It killed my friend.

We need transparency here. We need it on the pros and cons to the vaccine. That's my bottom line.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Hey Clueless, My neighbor and friend died from Covid and he was fully vaxxed. I have two friends and a family member who shared with me that friends and their family members died of the shot directly. One is here in NC and the other two in Florida. Y'all can mock it all you want. You can believe it or not. I truly don't care anymore. Three people died between 72 hours and 3 weeks of getting the vaccine.. Coincidence?

What pisses me off is the lack of transparency regarding the vaccines and their potential side effects. Then couple this with so many people who claim to love science, to be enlightened and open minded but when it comes to this pandemic they drank the Kool aide of the vaccine is perfectly safe and effective . They can not even consider there are issues with it. It's like a religion to some of you guys.

The problem is unlike all other vaccines and perscripton drugs, we don't know jack about the safety track record here. Why? every other drug and vaccine was studied for five to ten years before being rolled out. We just rolled this out in a matter of months .

I don't advocate people to not get it. I don't take the side of the antivaxxer not do I take the side of the vaxxers . The vaccine is effective at reducing the severity of the disease. It is not a guarantee to keep you from the hospital or from dieing from Covid. People are having adverse reactions to it. There are risks to getting it. All of this is true . For the majority of people the vaccines are safe and effective at least for a few months.

You guys rag on the antivaxxers for being stupid idiots. Ok, . Wife's teacher friend tells her last week she has Covid but she is vaccinated so she is good. She acted like there is zero to be concerned about .She is likely right and then when the wife told her our friend died being fully vaccinated she didn't believe it and blew it off. I think selling folks on getting vaxxed and not having a care in the world is also dangerous. It killed my friend.

We need transparency here. We need it on the pros and cons to the vaccine. That's my bottom line.
A vaccine is not a drug. Please research Mrna vaccines. The technology has been studied for decades. Stop living in the 14th century.

Don’t get anymore vaccines then and see what happens. Just stop murdering other people

We need transparency on the ‘pros and cons’ of the COVID vaccines???!? WTF? Christ, have you paid any attention to the spike in COVID hospitalizations?

And Nauti started his plea for ‘COVID transparency’ by calling me “clueless.” :) :) :)

I watched an interview with Mississippi’s Governor this weekend. The interviewer told him that if the state was a country, it would be the second worst in the world then asked if that might indicate he needed to change his “vaccines and masks are personal choices“ approach.

The Gov blinked his eyes a few times and said the REAL issue is Biden restricting access to medications for COVID. Yeah, ignore the vaccines that significantly lessen the likelihood of hospitalization and death, let’s talk about horse paste!!! :)

The level of stupidity on full display would be hilarious if the situation wasn’t so serious.

So I had most of the symptoms vaccinated people get last night (chills, sore throat, headache, muscle aches). Pulse ox has been good. I went in this morning and got the monoclonal antibody shots. Made the appointment at 4 pm yesterday and got in at 10 this morning. No wait, took about 15 minutes, and now I’m waiting out the observation period in my car. I was surprised they weren’t busy so I asked. They said they’ve been very busy, up to 2 hour waits, but that’s been the later appointment.

The good news is my wife’s rapid test came up negative this morning and my 3-year-old tested negative as well. He was exposed to me yesterday so we’ll have to test him again. If he tests positive, my 8 month old will probably get it too. I can’t keep the three year old out of the baby’s face.

I know some of you won’t care but maybe it’ll be informative for someone on here who catches this later.

Are we back to "the friend of my friend" and "the friend of my relative" to support crazy shit? I thought that wasn't a thing after July 2020.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Update for those who care: Wife is recovered. I’m on day 5 and am recovering from what acted like a bad cold. But now both boys have tested positive. So we’ll be highly stressed for the next 10 days treating their symptoms and hoping it doesn’t go wrong. Especially with the 8 month old, who can’t really tell someone that he doesn’t feel well.

On the bright side, we can use the whole house again now that everyone is sick. I was not looking forward to trying to keep a highly energetic 3 year old in a master suite for 10 days.

Update for those who care: Wife is recovered. I’m on day 5 and am recovering from what acted like a bad cold. But now both boys have tested positive. So we’ll be highly stressed for the next 10 days treating their symptoms and hoping it doesn’t go wrong. Especially with the 8 month old, who can’t really tell someone that he doesn’t feel well.

On the bright side, we can use the whole house again now that everyone is sick. I was not looking forward to trying to keep a highly energetic 3 year old in a master suite for 10 days.
Glad to hear you aren’t worse for the wear. I can’t remember: Did your wife get the monoclonal ABs as well? Hope the little ones are ok.

Reactions: sk8knight
Glad to hear you aren’t worse for the wear. I can’t remember: Did your wife get the monoclonal ABs as well? Hope the little ones are ok.
Thank you. She did get the regeneron. It was four shots administered at Camping World Stadium. With her a couple of days short of being “fully vaccinated,” it was the best idea. I did it because I’m still fat and hypertensive even with the 3-day-a-week personal training sessions for the last 5 months and other work I’ve been doing. Dropped 8 pounds in my isolation so far because someone else is bringing me food. Here’s to hoping I can keep dropping.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
ADVERTISEMENT