ADVERTISEMENT

If you are vaccinated, you arent protected.

Definite a nice, full breakdown, which goes to show how well mRNA is protecting from serious illness, but not infection and spread, including the number of people entering hospitals that are vaccinated (although maybe they shouldn't
For the 1000th time. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛

Well, that's not any different than the Influenza jabs

It’s greatly different. Scuttlebutt in twitter land is the oncologists are starting to quietly recommend skipping the covid jab

We’ve never seen the amount of EBV, shingles, herpes reactivation in any vaccine . It’s open bar for cov2 also. That’s why getting infected post 1st jab has such bad outcomes

I have seen enough antidotes to say that it’s likely this is “a thing”. My MIL is cancer survivor, so this has me concerned . Her shingles reactivated post 2nd jab, and she has taken both the old and new shingles vax relatively recently

Now can it be avoided with needle aspiration? Is that causing all this? Need to look at the AE data of the countries that do aspirate

Now can it be avoided with needle aspiration? Is that causing all this? Need to look at the AE data of the countries that do aspirate
It’s STANDARD TECHNIQUE to aspirate before injecting. Oh brother. It’s so obvious that you don’t work in healthcare in any manner 😂

Additionally, a sub-Q shot or intramuscular into the deltoid with the skin “pinched” or held firmly between fingers for stability is not in a vascular area. Basic anatomy

Last edited:
We’ve never seen the amount of EBV, shingles, herpes reactivation in any vaccine
Not true. ANYTHING THAT causes a reaction can cause a reactivation of herpes virus. Lack of sleep, sun, other illness. Even a medical procedure

“Shingles” almost never gets reactivated

Reactions: DaShuckster
It's not standard technique in the shoulder. Why would it be?
Good. I’m saying. Injections are drawn back generally, but it’s sub-Q. That’s why Boston is a FRAUD!

He thought that he could come here after been called out in the Dungeon

EXPOSED!

the amount of energy crazy and bs put into against vaccinations is something man
No fooling. This crap has been dominating the board. Whenever I get pissed that we have posters deliberately spewing false information that could have deadly consequences, I remind myself that this cesspool probably has a 'viewership' of 12 people (on a good day.) Our anti-vax clowns like Boston are basically talking to themselves.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I don't have time to educate you tools one by one. But the US vax DOES NOT aspirate needles due to CDC recommendations. Neither does the UK. It's all over social media. The reason cited is they don't want to 'waste' vaccine. :rolleyes:

You will be lucky to get a tech that is trained in how to even do the jab, no less aspirate. Just go look at President Biden's jab today. No aspiration. But she did it right. Taught the skin, don't pinch and go deep. 'Probably' ok

You may find some old school nurses that do it, but in general it isn't done. Also, the data on Denmark which *REQUIRES* aspiration may point to this as the culprit. Still reviewing.

FAUhf-OXsAQaSug

I don't have time to educate you tools one by one. But the US vax DOES NOT aspirate needles due to CDC recommendations. Neither does the UK. It's all over social media. The reason cited is they don't want to 'waste' vaccine. :rolleyes:

You will be lucky to get a tech that is trained in how to even do the jab, no less aspirate. Just go look at President Biden's jab today. No aspiration. But she did it right. Taught the skin, don't pinch and go deep. 'Probably' ok

You may find some old school nurses that do it, but in general it isn't done. Also, the data on Denmark which *REQUIRES* aspiration may point to this as the culprit. Still reviewing.

FAUhf-OXsAQaSug
You’re the tool who was insinuating that it’s going into vessels and causing systemic side effects of “reactivation of EBV, HSV, and “Shingles,” which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

FAUhf-OXsAQaSug
Aspiration before injection of vaccines or toxoids (i.e., pulling back on the syringe plunger after needle insertion but before injection) is not necessary because no large blood vessels are present at the recommended injection sites, and a process that includes aspiration might be more painful for infants (22).

Now the conspiracy theorists have taken their fight to injection technique, but the only injections that they have ever given was heroin to themselves

No fooling. This crap has been dominating the board. Whenever I get pissed that we have posters deliberately spewing false information that could have deadly consequences, I remind myself that this cesspool probably has a 'viewership' of 12 people (on a good day.) Our anti-vax clowns like Boston are basically talking to themselves.
I said this a few days ago and have repeated it, however, since BS is all over Twitter, he’s indirectly murdering hundreds or thousands. Boston basically got booted from the Dungeon

FAUhf-OXsAQaSug
There's no reason to aspirate a needle when it's going into the deltoid. I don't know where that idea came from but it's silly. Your nurse would have to screw up to the point where they shouldn't be a nurse to hit an artery.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
There's no reason to aspirate a needle when it's going into the deltoid. I don't know where that idea came from but it's silly. Your nurse would have to screw up to the point where they shouldn't be a nurse to hit an artery.
You can aspirate anytime just to show good technique, but to suggest that an injector (healthcare professional or not) is injecting into a major blood vessel with an IM injection into the deltoid causing systemic side effects is absurd

You can aspirate anytime just to show good technique, but to suggest that an injector (healthcare professional or not) is injecting into a major blood vessel with an IM injection into the deltoid causing systemic side effects is absurd
I was under the impression that aspiration can actually damage the tissue, so the only time you do it is if you are reasonably close to a blood vessel.

I was under the impression that aspiration can actually damage the tissue, so the only time you do it is if you are reasonably close to a blood vessel.
It potentially could. So.. technically you are right, but it’s such a minor pullback that I’ve never seen it happen. Could it be more painful to kids or infants? Any injection is a nightmare anyway. Lol

Some people aspirate when it isn’t needed, but by far, MANY people don’t aspirate at all when they should. I guess that aspiration is a tangent here.

The main fact is that vaccine injections aren’t getting into major blood vessels.

Just saw something saying Biden got his booster shot. Doctors guarantee him it can't cause brain damage in his case.

Last edited:
So.. the leader of the world is getting a booster, but the chuds in the WC like Boston, Knighttime, Crazy, BS, and Nauti say it’s dangerous. Not one has any experience in virology, immunology and vaccine development.

Ok guys. Whatever you all say 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂

So.. the leader of the world is getting a booster, but the chuds in the WC like Boston, Knighttime, Crazy, BS, and Nauti say it’s dangerous. Not one has any experience in virology, immunology and vaccine development.

Ok guys. Whatever you all say 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂
I couldn't care less if he gets a booster shot every day. The fact that he's on round 3 and still wearing a mask is ridiculous though.

Not remotely ending.

You posted this in the Dungeon and nobody cared

“rest by pathetic anti-vax trolls circle jerking each other during their hours long Twitter affirmation scrapes.”

There is 0 doubt the vaccine reduces symptoms, and the likelihood you will get sick. There is also little doubt the vaccine does little to nothing to slow the spread of the Fauci/Wuhan virus. That said if you are an adult please go get the shot, especially if you are over 50.

Reactions: UCFBS
Everything will always be a pro-con in the vax+meds application.
Which is stupid, No matter what one thinks of vaccinations, early treatment with meds makes a real difference. It is not nor ever should be put forward as an either or thing. I have had both shots, if I get the virus I want the antibody treatment asap.

Are you willing to bet your life on that? Dr. Campbell felt strong enough about it to write his elected MP. He is one of the few trusted sources I listen to.

Are you willing to bet your life on that? Dr. Campbell felt strong enough about it to write his elected MP. He is one of the few trusted sources I listen to.

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Can you actually go 1 week without just being a total ****ing asshole on this board?

You have added no value whatsoever, and continually insulted everyone who not only has, but especially so after they have been proven correct time and time again.

It would be one thing if you were actually correct, and admitted when you were not. But nope, you've been wrong, and you have utterly backtracked each time.

So go **** yourself and consider your value to this board ... especially when you 'cross lines.' I've never questioned your family or livelihood or other things.

No Knight should ever have to put up with that level of attack. Troll, but at some point ... seriously, get a ****ing life. I'm honestly done trying to 'be considerate.'

Even when I have the board in-mind, or leave ... you guys find a way to 'hit me from behind,' among others. It's just like the bullshit some of you played after the Fiesta Bowl.

You will cross lines ... even when someone isn't participating any more.
UCFBS
3vtyy8.jpg

Last edited:
Can you actually go 1 week without just being a total ****ing asshole on this board?

You have added no value whatsoever, and continually insulted everyone who not only has, but especially so after they have been proven correct time and time again.

It would be one thing if you were actually correct, and admitted when you were not. But nope, you've been wrong, and you have utterly backtracked each time.

So go **** yourself and consider your value to this board ... especially when you 'cross lines.' I've never questioned your family or livelihood or other things.

No Knight should ever have to put up with that level of attack. Troll, but at some point ... seriously, get a ****ing life. I'm honestly done trying to 'be considerate.'

Even when I have the board in-mind, or leave ... you guys find a way to 'hit me from behind,' among others. It's just like the bullshit some of you played after the Fiesta Bowl.

You will cross lines ... even when someone isn't participating any more.
If you would like to meet me and settle this like a man, I’m game. I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO F YOU UP!

THIS IS YOUR WORTH HERE IN THE CESSPOOL THAT’S VITAL TO YOUR LIFE AND WELL-BEING
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

YOU ARE AN ANTI-VAXXER, BIG-Pharma, conspiracy theorist who most like indirectly has been responsible for lies on Twitter that have led to the murder of dozens if not hundreds of people. You have been wrong on many occcasions and have absolutely no training or experience in virology, immunology, or vaccine development

You sir, are a piece of shit and have earned my wrath for attempting to continue a worldwide pandemic. Name the time and place and I’ll be there

Last edited:
If you would like to meet me and settle this like a man, I’m game. I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO FUKC YOU UP!

THIS IS YOUR WORTH HERE IN THE CESSPOOL THAT’S VITAL TO YOUR LIFE AND WELL-BEING
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

IT​

YOU ARE AN ANTI-VAXXER, BIG-Pharma, conspiracy theorist who most like indirectly has been responsible for lies on Twitter that have led to the murder of dozens if not hundreds of people. You have been wrong on many occcasions and have absolutely no training or experience in virology, immunology, or vaccine development

You sir, are a piece of shit and have earned my wrath for attempting to continue a worldwide pandemic. Name the time and place and I’ll be there
That's not how men settle things like this. It's how 14 year old boys do.

ADVERTISEMENT