ADVERTISEMENT

I'm at early voting in Indiana. Huge turn out. 2 hour waits. Liberals everywhere.

I only voted early one time, took just under 2 hours, On election day I can do it in 10 minutes. Unless I start mailing them in, I will never do early voting again.

So polling yesterday is now contradicted by a poll today. There are not that many undecided flipping around in these polls.

PS- the Libertarian vote is almost ALWAYS overstated. People love to say this but end up voting R or D when they realize that L isn't winning either way. And I'm guessing that the Libertarian is biting off more R votes than D in this poll.

So polling yesterday is now contradicted by a poll today. There are not that many undecided flipping around in these polls.

PS- the Libertarian vote is almost ALWAYS overstated. People love to say this but end up voting R or D when they realize that L isn't winning either way. And I'm guessing that the Libertarian is biting off more R votes than D in this poll.
Well I know Lucy Benton personally and she's UCFBS level nuts she should get no votes.

My employee just tried to vote on her half day and called to say the line was really long and she didn't want to wait. She asked if she could go on election day. She's a Republican so I told her no.

My employee just tried to vote on her half day and called to say the line was really long and she didn't want to wait. She asked if she could go on election day. She's a Republican so I told her no.

Election fraud. Reported.

Polls open at 6am here plenty of time before work. I have a business to run. I can't let people take time off work to vote. (Unless I know they are liberal)

Let's be honest. No liberal is waking up at 5-6am unless you offer something free. If liberals were a carvan they would demand free shoes, food, and cell phones for the trip.

Let's be honest. No liberal is waking up at 5-6am unless you offer something free. If liberals were a carvan they would demand free shoes, food, and cell phones for the trip.

They don't have jobs so they could just stay up all night. Maybe a protest rally around noon.

Modern day conservative voting in the South and Midwest is more about cultural attitudes than it is about individuals analyzing their choices and voting for their own best interests. In fact, it's mindless characterizations like the ones put on display in this thread that cause a sizable number of low and middle-class working Americans to automatically vote AGAINST their own personal interests!!!

The worst part about it is that most of these folks have no idea that they've been duped.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Modern day conservative voting in the South and Midwest is more about cultural attitudes than it is about individuals analyzing their choices and voting for their own best interests. In fact, it's mindless characterizations like the ones put on display in this thread that cause a sizable number of low and middle-class working Americans to automatically vote AGAINST their own personal interests!!!

The worst part about it is that most of these folks have no idea that they've been duped.

How is that different than liberal voting blocs?

Reactions: UCFWayne

more so in the South than in the Midwest. The South treats it like their Football team. Midwesterners are more persuadable to not vote party line no matter what

more so in the South than in the Midwest. The South treats it like their Football team. Midwesterners are more persuadable to not vote party line no matter what

You sound very fair and balance. I'm assuming you didn't vote for the party line for governor considering the corruption Gillum is involved in. Thanks for your reply. I'll hang up and listen.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
You sound very fair and balance. I'm assuming you didn't vote for the party line for governor considering the corruption Gillum is involved in. Thanks for your reply. I'll hang up and listen.
I have voted for Marco Rubio before and I am not a Registered Democrat

Maybe. As a native Midwesterner, I grew up seeing many of the social and cultural traits that result in folks voting the conservative line. I would agree that it's not as lock-step as I've seen in many Southern states, but it still underlies every discussion of politics.

It's no coincidence or "fantasy land" to look at a United States voting map and see how clearly the rural areas are separated from the urban ones.

Maybe. As a native Midwesterner, I grew up seeing many of the social and cultural traits that result in folks voting the conservative line. I would agree that it's not as lock-step as I've seen in many Southern states, but it still underlies every discussion of politics.

It's no coincidence or "fantasy land" to look at a United States voting map and see how clearly the rural areas are separated from the urban ones.
maybe not in Indiana but I think you get a little more independent thought from Iowa and Wisconsin voters for example

Yeah because some areas and groups don't lock step Democrats...right? Hell the Democrats have like a 80% vote percentage for those convicted of violent crimes.

How 'bout California, Oregon, Washington, Mass, Rhode Island, New York?

Yep - lots of independent thinking and consideration of both candidates there. California is always a toss up in national elections.

Liberals never vote in homogenous blocs!

ADVERTISEMENT