ADVERTISEMENT

I'm feelin kinda ghey ....

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
Froggie's weekend thread has me bummed. Most of you baws doing manly stuff ... shooting guns, fishing, golf, etc. GF has me going to a fukin musical "An American in Paris". She also jist informed me that we are getting a couples pedicure tomorrow morning. All that along with being dragged at gunpoint to a Justin Bieber concert has me feeling kinda ghey. Need to tell this bitch to hit the bricks so I can get my man card back.

Froggie's weekend thread has me bummed. Most of you baws doing manly stuff ... shooting guns, fishing, golf, etc. GF has me going to a fukin musical "An American in Paris". She also jist informed me that we are getting a couples pedicure tomorrow morning. All that along with being dragged at gunpoint to a Justin Bieber concert has me feeling kinda ghey. Need to tell this bitch to hit the bricks so I can get my man card back.

Wear this and you will feel better.

il_fullxfull.1054554786_4ewo.jpg

Don't get me wrong, you might as well dance around like Nathan Lane this weekend, but pedis kick ass.

Reactions: barrister1602
Using "gay" as an insult is so cool. You should be proud of yourself.

Obviously you guys dont know the comfort and masculinity that comes with having long, yellow, thick toenails.

Reactions: barrister1602
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT