ADVERTISEMENT

In last minutes in office, Obama released $221,000,000 to Palestine.

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
Your tax money given to terrorist or at the very least, supporters of terrorosts. I've said all along that I thought Obama would eventually come out as a Muslim after he left office. I always called him anti-semeitic, never understood how any self respecting Jewish person ever voted for him.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
And if the Palestinian Authority is such a sponsor of terrorism, why does Israel pay them $50M per month?[/
And if the Palestinian Authority is such a sponsor of terrorism, why does Israel pay them $50M per month?
because it was part of the Oslo Accords but as many in Israel believe, over 40% of that money is not used for humanitarian needs.

Less concerned about this. More concerned about the windfall he guarenterd for the terrorist regime in Tehran

Your tax money given to terrorist or at the very least, supporters of terrorosts. I've said all along that I thought Obama would eventually come out as a Muslim after he left office. I always called him anti-semeitic, never understood how any self respecting Jewish person ever voted for him.

Ahh, it all makes sense now, you're one of those nut-jobs.

Reactions: bluechip12
Once again, show the objective proof/facts that I'm racist, sexist, Islamaphobic, homophobic, etc.

I can't, that's the point I am making. One person may think you're a racist, while the other one doesn't. It's all subjective.

Being a Muslim or not isn't subjective. He is or he isn't...and he isn't.

I can't, that's the point I am making. One person may think you're a racist, while the other one doesn't. It's all subjective.

Being a Muslim or not isn't subjective. He is or he isn't...and he isn't.
I have said time and again. I believe he will show what he trusty is after he leaves office, there is plenty of time for that and his actions for the last eight years show the direction he is heading.

Fact is, while Ibama may have had the authority to send the money, congress put a hold on it for a reason. There is no reason to do this other than to stick it to Israel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT