Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
San Diego State crapped the bed and lost

Boise barely won again. Beating Wyoming in 4 OTs

SMU didn’t exactly blowout ECU

Very surprisingly, Appalachian State beat South Carolina in SC

Appalachian State would be in the drivers seat for a NY6 if they didn’t crap the bed against Georgia Southern

The NY6 is going to be the West CCG winner (Memphis) or Boise State. Probably Memphis

San Diego State crapped the bed and lost

Boise barely won again. Beating Wyoming in 4 OTs

SMU didn’t exactly blowout ECU

Very surprisingly, Appalachian State beat South Carolina in SC

Appalachian State would be in the drivers seat for a NY6 if they didn’t crap the bed against Georgia Southern

The NY6 is going to be the West CCG winner (Memphis) or Boise State. Probably Memphis
...or Cincy. Both Cincy and Memphis are ahead of Boise in the CFI poll. Where the AAC CCG is played is gonna be a huge factor. Right now, it's being played in Cincy. That last weeks game of Cincy @Memphis is going to be huge if they both keep winning. San Diego State losing actually hurts Boise a lot. Their schedule is pure garbage now. Even thier opponent in the MW title game is now going to be viewed as garbage.

After this last weekend the top 6 teams in the conference are:
16-1 at home
9-6 away

...or Cincy. Both Cincy and Memphis are ahead of Boise in the polls. Where the AAC CCG is played is gonna be a huge factor. Right now, it's being played in Cincy. That last weeks game of Cincy @Memphis is going to be huge if they both keep winning.

After this last weekend the top 6 teams in the conference are:
16-1 at home
9-6 away
Cincinnati is going to lose at Memphis and lose the CCG. It’s amazing that they will play like 2 weeks in a row. Memphis will probably jump Boise

Cincinnati is going to lose at Memphis and lose the CCG. It’s amazing that they will play like 2 weeks in a row. Memphis will probably jump Boise
Memphis and Cincy are both ahead of Boise in the CFI poll. If things stay the course, and you are pulling for the conference to represent in the NY6 Bowl game, which I am, then we have to hope whoever wins that last weeks matchup also wins the CCG. If they split those two games Boise will likely get the nod. I guess we'll let it all get settled out on the field!

****A small wrench thrown in could be Navy. If Navy wins out and Memphis loses to Cincy, then the CCG would actually be Navy @ Cincy, in which case you have to want Cincy to win that game.

Last edited:
App State still controls destiny for conference championship. They may need Boise State to lose their CCG to get NY6, however.

*udderly ;)

Really hoping we end the season blowing them out of the water.
Ok, udders are mammary glands on mammals such as cows, sheep and so forth. Utterly means completely. So,are you suggesting udderly as a play on words for USF, who are bulls and bulls don't have udders? Or , are you seriously suggesting utterly is the wrong word and saying udder is the right word?

Because I am utterly confused here and if it's sarcasm then it's udderly funny.

Ok, udders are mammary glands on mammals such as cows, sheep and so forth. Utterly means completely. So,are you suggesting udderly as a play on words for USF, who are bulls and bulls don't have udders? Or , are you seriously suggesting utterly is the wrong word and saying udder is the right word?

We often call usf the "cows", keep up.

Memphis and Cincy are both ahead of Boise in the CFI poll. If things stay the course, and you are pulling for the conference to represent in the NY6 Bowl game, which I am, then we have to hope whoever wins that last weeks matchup also wins the CCG. If they split those two games Boise will likely get the nod. I guess we'll let it all get settled out on the field!

****A small wrench thrown in could be Navy. If Navy wins out and Memphis loses to Cincy, then the CCG would actually be Navy @ Cincy, in which case you have to want Cincy to win that game.
Got it. Memphis AND Cincinnati are both ahead of Boise. Likely the AAC winner gets the nod. Lots of football still left to be played though that could change that.

Reactions: GoKnights2003

Bulls have balls and Cows dont though. Just sayin!

ADVERTISEMENT