ADVERTISEMENT

Independent voters are you blue or red

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
I align 80% with Bobby Kennedy 60% with Trump and 20% with the Libs

Since I'm in Massachusetts I'm voting Bobby to try to get him some government $$. Other than that I hate to say this but sign me up for Trump the guys a narcissistic jackass and mediocre president at best

Reactions: UCFBS
libertarians are just potheads who don’t like taxes or poor people

🤣 😂 🤣 😂

The left does as well. That's the thing. It's a crapload of misinformation today. The US CDC was one of the biggest spreaders too.

But the right isn't trying to censor and put up a Ministry of Truth. It's funny how the right is embracing Liberal ideals, and the left is embracing Soviet-style central planning and truth assurance.

What an embarrassment that entire debate was. I expect gold to blast off now to 2700. One thing for sure gold loves Trump

If you guys spent two hours listening to David Sacks explain the history of the Ukraine Russia war you would be shocked. I'm confident many of you would reverse your position

Whatever they got cooking here, it's going to require significant false flag to pass the sniff test with the all too gullible American public

If you guys spent two hours listening to David Sacks explain the history of the Ukraine Russia war you would be shocked. I'm confident many of you would reverse your position

Whatever they got cooking here, it's going to require significant false flag to pass the sniff test with the all too gullible American public

Americans are still blaming Trump for Russiagate, even though it all happened well before him.

Hillary had 10x more to do with it. But no one wants to talk about that. All the FOIA releases on Podesta are all there too.

Reactions: thall_
A vote for Kamala is a vote for vaccine mandates vaccine passports and more of this nonsense 🤦‍♀️💰

I remember the discussion thread in the dungeon on this topic. The majority bought the government propaganda hook line and sinker about vaccine immunity being superior to natural immunity. The useful idiots went ballistic to suggest otherwise. They just could not believe the opposite was actually the case, when it's taught in immunology 101 that's exactly the case. The white coats and anybody with a basic biology course that were on that thread should be embarrassed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT