ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting article

Why has societal evolution not occurred in the same way in Africa or the Middle East as it has in Europe or North America? I'm not going to say that one is better than the other because the measure of it is "happiness" which can't be quantified, but its interesting how some places stay largely the same and others change, seemingly based on race or religious beliefs. All are obviously not equal in their goals.

Why has societal evolution not occurred in the same way in Africa or the Middle East as it has in Europe or North America?
Here's another one for you to ponder, Crazy: When it comes to producing law-abiding citizens, why hasn't societal evolution occurred in the United States the same way it has in the rest of the world?

The USA literally blows every other country in the world away in the number of prisoners we have per 100,000 of the national population.

Let me guess: We need MORE police, right?

Why has societal evolution not occurred in the same way in Africa or the Middle East as it has in Europe or North America? I'm not going to say that one is better than the other because the measure of it is "happiness" which can't be quantified, but its interesting how some places stay largely the same and others change, seemingly based on race or religious beliefs. All are obviously not equal in their goals.

Easy my Friend....All progressives left Africa after Evolution... Conservative thinking stayed behind. All advances in Societal Evolution started in Africa. And advanced from there..As Evolution grew societal Evolution did as well. Eventually, those that left became more advanced.. Look as Evolution left Africa. Huge strides were made..

Here's another one for you to ponder, Crazy: When it comes to producing law-abiding citizens, why hasn't societal evolution occurred in the United States the same way it has in the rest of the world?

The USA literally blows every other country in the world away in the number of prisoners we have per 100,000 of the national population.

As evidenced by the fact that many of our large cities are war zones on the weekends I would say yes, we need more police. The people usually saying this are the poor people trapped in said war zones.

The problem is that patsy white liberals from Nebraska who are nowhere near these war zones tend to feel the need to speak for them and tell them what they need.

Its a good question, but a different topic. Do you consider western civilization to be more advanced than Kenya or Saudi Arabia? Why?

There are more prisoners in the U.S. (%)? I wonder how many countries take the Chinese approach to address this? It helps a lot for organ transplantation.

Reactions: Crazyhole
There are more prisoners in the U.S. (%)? I wonder how many countries take the Chinese approach to address this? It helps a lot for organ transplantation.
Fear of death for committing a crime is lower in the US. Its much easier to attain compliance when people know they might find themselves alive on an operating table having their liver removed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT