ADVERTISEMENT

INTERVIEW: Former UCF QB Nick Patti on Mikey Keene vs John Rhys Plumlee; Meet the Big 12: West Virginia

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Sons of UCF LIVE Show #79: Sound from UCF Football Media Day and former Knights Quarterback Nick Patti talking about the battle for starting QB between Mikey Keene and John Rhys Plumlee. Then, our Meet the Big 12 series continues with Jeremy Phoenix, co-host of the Raspy Voice Kids podcast that covers West Virginia Athletics, on Morgantown, couch burning and more!

Click here to watch.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Now Available: The audio version of this week's Sons of UCF LIVE Show with former UCF QB Nick Patti on the Mikey Keene vs John Rhys Plumlee battle. Plus, our Meet the Big 12 series continues with a guest who covers West Virginia.

Click here to listen.

Sons of UCF EXTRA: Jeremy Phoenix from the Raspy Kids Voice podcast joins the Sons of UCF LIVE to introduce the West Virginia Mountaineers to the UCF Knights Community. The two school will become Big 12 conference mates in 2023 when UCF joins as a member. These two schools share the eastern time zone, but can that translate into a fun rivalry?

Click here to watch.

Reactions: Wings0fred
Sons of UCF EXTRA: Jeremy Phoenix from the Raspy Kids Voice podcast joins the Sons of UCF LIVE to introduce the West Virginia Mountaineers to the UCF Knights Community. The two school will become Big 12 conference mates in 2023 when UCF joins as a member. These two schools share the eastern time zone, but can that translate into a fun rivalry?

Click here to watch.
I watched it, and I kept wondering if someone was going to bring up the time we had the 2-for-1 deal with WVU and bought out the third game for what some thought was a ridiculously low price. WVU fans at the time weren't exactly pleased with us. Maybe it was just too long ago to be worth mentioning, though. There's probably a huge amount of younger or newer fans who don't remember that story.

Reactions: ucf1
I watched it, and I kept wondering if someone was going to bring up the time we had the 2-for-1 deal with WVU and bought out the third game for what some thought was a ridiculously low price. WVU fans at the time weren't exactly pleased with us. Maybe it was just too long ago to be worth mentioning, though. There's probably a huge amount of younger or newer fans who don't remember that story.
I didn’t know that. Why was the last game bought out?

Reactions: ucf1
Thanks for the memory jog.

ADVERTISEMENT