ADVERTISEMENT

INTERVIEW: UCF QB John Rhys Plumlee at the Hula Bowl

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Former UCF Knights QB John Rhys Plumlee got to play one final game at the Bounce House in the 2024 Hula Bowl.

Plumlee, who recently wrapped up his collegiate career, decided to forgo his final baseball eligibility to prepare for the 2024 NFL Draft.

Click here for more from Andrew Cherico for the Sons of UCF.

Last edited:
It's just incredible how little of these post season all star games are covered. I did see the UCF defensive MVP and some JRP hilights, but little on CBS or ESPN.

Reactions: ucf1
There was hardly anyone there. I'm not sure how they make money at the Hula Bowl if at all. I wanted to buy a Hula Bowl shirt as they were cool looking but by the 3rd quarter they shut down the concessions. Oh well.

I watched some fun football yesterday. In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter, but it was a good warm up for the basketball game afterwards. I'd recommend going next year. It would be especially good to bring kids as they could run around the stadium and you wouldn't have to worry about losing them in a crowd!

It's just incredible how little of these post season all star games are covered. I did see the UCF defensive MVP and some JRP hilights, but little on CBS or ESPN.
Bc it isn’t one of the top scouting games . Hula Bowl is for players that are late rounds or undrafted . Senior Bowl gets some coverage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT