ADVERTISEMENT

Irony

Planned Parenthood ousted their CEO this week. She started the job in November of last year.

So basically, they terminated her after 8 months.
Understand I've been a long-time Planned Parenthood supporter. My wife and I have never been involved with any abortion personally, and we are pro-Life and pro-responsibility in our personal lives. But we're Pro-Choice politically, no restrictions as long as it's in a woman's body, and the child-to-be cannot easily survive removal (the Progressives are f'ing up regarding outside the body, don't get me started).

But Planned Parenthood busing kids to gun protests made me quickly reverse my view. They are literally becoming an arm of the Democratic party and involved with things completely unrelated to women's health and a woman's right to choose.

And to be objective, I've had the same concern of the NRA as well, becoming an arm of the Republican party. I've also been very critical of the NRA change in stance towards the USCCA, who complements them very well. But I don't think I've ever seen the NRA do something like Planned Parenthood did with gun non-sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has the NRA ever tried to undermining a woman's right to choose?

Understand I've been a long-time Planned Parenthood supporter. My wife and I have never been involved with any abortion personally, and we are pro-Life and pro-responsibility in our personal lives. But we're Pro-Choice politically, no restrictions as long as it's in a woman's body, and the child-to-be cannot easily survive removal (the Progressives are f'ing up regarding outside the body, don't get me started).

But Planned Parenthood busing kids to gun protests made me quickly reverse my view. They are literally becoming an arm of the Democratic party and involved with things completely unrelated to women's health and a woman's right to choose.

And to be objective, I've had the same concern of the NRA as well, becoming an arm of the Republican party. I've also been very critical of the NRA change in stance towards the USCCA, who complements them very well. But I don't think I've ever seen the NRA do something like Planned Parenthood did with gun non-sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has the NRA ever tried to undermining a woman's right to choose?

When u see who planned parenthoods founder was, it becomes clear. Margaret sanger founded the organization to suppress african american births through the belief of eugenics. This is why planned parenthoods are located primarily in african american communities. Ahhh the racist democrats

Reactions: UCFWayne
When u see who planned parenthoods founder was, it becomes clear. Margaret sanger founded the organization to suppress african american births through the belief of eugenics. This is why planned parenthoods are located primarily in african american communities. Ahhh the racist democrats
Ahhh, no.

First off, Sanger was trying to address the options and choices women had when they had no right to tell men 'no,' much more their husbands. There was virtually no information for women, and medicine was focused on delivery, not contraception.

Secondly, you have to understand that Eugenics -- pre-Nazis -- was not only mainstream, but was almost like today's "Climate Change" type of "science." I cannot stress this enough, Eugenics was very popular.

Last, Sanger never advocated forced sterilization, and was against abortion until it was safe. Anyone from the right demonizing to the contrary is doing the same thing to Sanger that the left does to the NRA and their history.

You should be thankful to them then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT