ADVERTISEMENT

Is Fox mouthpiece Tucker Carlson going to be fired?

Oh my God it's trending on Twitter all week, all over the news, and you're just hearing about it for the first time. Jesus, leave the bubble Uncle Wayne.
i had heard about the media matters report about him saying some crap on bubba the love sponge a decade ago. i havent heard about anything recent. i dont really use twitter. also sometimes i put down the phone and live my life.

Reactions: Knight_Light
i had heard about the media matters report about him saying some crap on bubba the love sponge a decade ago. i havent heard about anything recent. i dont really use twitter. also sometimes i put down the phone and live my life.

Lol this posted by the guy who saw no reason for Maher to be fired after he used the N word and asked a black CIA officer if he got his intel behind a Popeye’s

Reactions: UCFBS
Are there any conservative talking heads that you dont think should be fired?
Of course I don't think every conservative mouth piece should be fired. Just the ones who are creepy sexual predators or conspiracy nut jobs or racists.

Oh, I guess I actually do think they should all be fired because that covers most of them.

I can't think of any other media talking head who's gotten 'owned' in political debates more than Ol' Carlson. But to his credit, he's like the old Timex wrist watch slogan, he "takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

I can't think of any other media talking head who's gotten 'owned' in political debates more than Ol' Carlson. But to his credit, he's like the old Timex wrist watch slogan, he "takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

Wow how shocking from a guy glued to MSNBC nightly

Remember when Tucker said a dumb teenage girl was easier to have sex with because they are vulnerable and too stupid to notice what you're doing. Then he said women are primitive creatures. Then he said he thinks it would be great to have a dumb wife.

I can't figure out why 80% of women under 35 identify as democrats now.

Remember when Bill Maher accuser a black CIA veteran conservative on his show of getting his intel from behind a Popeyes? Since he was a dumb black guy who hangs out at Popeyes all day fulfilling this racist stereotype?

Remember when Maher used the N word on his show?

Remember when FC said he doesn’t care and wants no punishment for Maher? Remember when FC went to the mat for this overt racism since it came from his team? Yea I do too

Remember when Bill Maher accuser a black CIA veteran conservative on his show of getting his intel from behind a Popeyes?

Oh, so you're resorting to the "Yeah, b-b-but what about..." defense?

Feel free to start your own thread about Bill Maher but this one is about your hero, Tucker Carlson.

Here's a classic Tucker Carlson debate whuppin':

Remember when Bill Maher accuser a black CIA veteran conservative on his show of getting his intel from behind a Popeyes? Since he was a dumb black guy who hangs out at Popeyes all day fulfilling this racist stereotype?

Remember when Maher used the N word on his show?

Remember when FC said he doesn’t care and wants no punishment for Maher? Remember when FC went to the mat for this overt racism since it came from his team? Yea I do too
Is the line of thought that only black people eat Popeyes? That's like when someone tried to tell me my username was racist because it's fried chicken. Like what on earth are you talking about?

Is the line of thought that only black people eat Popeyes? That's like when someone tried to tell me my username was racist because it's fried chicken. Like what on earth are you talking about?
Its pretty explicit. He could have said dozens of other restaurants or locations but went with the stereotype. I personally have no problem with it because he is a comedian, but if Rush Limbaugh had said the same thing the left would have gone crazy. Heck, Limbaugh could have said he got his intel in a back alley and that would have been perceived as "only black people hang out in back alleys". The double standard is ridiculous and you defend it regularly.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Its pretty explicit. He could have said dozens of other restaurants or locations but went with the stereotype. I personally have no problem with it because he is a comedian, but if Rush Limbaugh had said the same thing the left would have gone crazy. Heck, Limbaugh could have said he got his intel in a back alley and that would have been perceived as "only black people hang out in back alleys". The double standard is ridiculous and you defend it regularly.

I don't think Maher's a comedian any more. His show is a political show and hardly any different than a Hannity or Maddow show, aside from him attempting jokes here and there and acting like a dick.

Lefties use his sound bites all over social media. They use his shit as a way to make a political point (typically using a lie); not to promote a joke he told.

So yes, I find it dripping in irony that the guy has gone 100% overt racist several times on his own show now and yet these Woke lefties give him a total pass while crying inconsolably about Fox News people.

Or maybe he was just trying to pick a seedy fast food restaurant. If your claim is that Bill Maher picked that moment to make fun of an old ass black stereotype and did it intentionally because he's a racist then you're too far from reality to have a conversation with.

I'll leave it to the black community to tell me if they are offended rather than taking the word of red hats who have decided to be offended about this because they don't like the guys politics.

if it werent for double standards the left wouldnt have any

Or maybe he was just trying to pick a seedy fast food restaurant. If your claim is that Bill Maher picked that moment to make fun of an old ass black stereotype and did it intentionally because he's a racist then you're too far from reality to have a conversation with.

I'll leave it to the black community to tell me if they are offended rather than taking the word of red hats who have decided to be offended about this because they don't like the guys politics.
Popeyes is a seedy fast food place? If thats what he was after he would have gone with White Castle or Carls Jr. It was pretty transparent

Popeyes is a seedy fast food place? If thats what he was after he would have gone with White Castle or Carls Jr. It was pretty transparent
In my area Popeyes are the worst. Carl's Jr is average. Maybe you just can't look too much into referencing fried chicken in any form being an act of racism?

Limbaugh still has a job despite what he says you do know that.

Wayne says while in the same breath telling us he's 'too busy living his life' to pay attention to the crap Tucker Carlson spouts.
i dont even watch tucker carlson. ive seen a couple of his clips online and generally like most of what i have seen.

meanwhile you are a 60 year old man child that cant admit that he is wrong when faced with overwhelming evidence because you are a bitter partisan hack.

i dont even watch tucker carlson.

That didn't stop you from dropping in for a drive-by toadie troll attack.

Listen dude, if my posts bother you so much you feel compelled to personally attack me, for Christ sakes, put me on ignore!

That didn't stop you from dropping in for a drive-by toadie troll attack.

Listen dude, if my posts bother you so much you feel compelled to personally attack me, for Christ sakes, put me on ignore!
the drive by was thrown at chicken for his selective outrage and troll behavior.

respect is earned. i would have more respect for you if you owned your mistakes like a man but you dont. who knows maybe you can turn it around, but as they say old dogs rarely learn new tricks.

respect is earned. i would have more respect for you if you owned your mistakes like a man but you dont.
That comment would have sounded better if it hadn't come from the same guy who called me an old and bitter partisan hack.

Limbaugh still has a job despite what he says you do know that.
Whats your point? Maher does too. They both are provocative figures who say outrageous things. No different than Carlson. People tune in knowing exactly what they are getting, so why try to have someone fired over what is clearly a known quantity?

ADVERTISEMENT