ADVERTISEMENT

Is it me or does CJH’s play calling suck

We’ve won 4 with him. It looks like the players aren’t into this just yet. Still up 14.

Difficult to complain at 27-10. SMU’s defense has given some team’s issues this year.

Heupel is seeing something fans aren’t

Reactions: Knight Strength
I am trying to chart this game live finished my pff game at like HT so I just finished the 1q and its ugly and they scored 21 points. Can't wait for the 2q cause that was hard to watch

I have to admit though, no 160lb RB should be carrying the ball nearly 20 times at the beginning of the 3rd quarter in 2018 FBS football. That’s unheard of
You’ll see plenty of McRae and McGowan and Thompson here on out

Taj would have been in the end zone by the second run. He’s not being utilized the way he should and Killins isn’t!

We’re not impressing anyone tonight. We’re winning because of our talent but the play calling and execution have been questionable. KZ doesn’t seem to be dialed in tonight.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
We’re not impressing anyone tonight. We’re winning because of our talent but the play calling and execution have been questionable. KZ doesn’t seem to be dialed in tonight.

This is when I’m thankful most AP voters just look at the final score and don’t watch our games.

Reactions: Mikesi
I have to admit though, no 160lb RB should be carrying the ball nearly 20 times at the beginning of the 3rd quarter in 2018 FBS football. That’s unheard of
it's an easy way to get him hurt..I just don't get deciding to use him this way...should have begged C. Richardson to stay and he would have been perfect for that role

I even think Otis would be better in between the tackles, I'm not seeing practice but I figure the coaches would see enough vs defenses that aren't that great

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesi and Shark59
Play calling is lame tonight. Where’s Otis? Very few outside runs.
outside runs worked anytime they tried vs FAU and would work if tried more vs SMU, Memphis, and even USF's defense

I'm not saying abandon inside running but give around 25-30% outside runs, especially early in games

Milton is the entire offense, he's special. But we never see what Mack has in the passing game, we need to recruit 2 QBs in this class

I'd love 2, 3 more TD passes, but I think Id rather see Mack! No one on earth could call Milton brittle, not after that hit, but why risk it in meaningless time, especially if you're just going to hand it off to a guy who's going to run for the DAMN TD!!!!! GOOOOO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT