ADVERTISEMENT

Is Shucky going to make a comeback?

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Is he ever going to come out of his basement lockdown in Lincoln, NGEbraska?

Masks aren’t going to end this and Biden has no real plan to slow the virus even though he talks a good game.

With no vaccine in the immediate future how many more months will Shucky be in lockdown mode?

1). 6 months or less
2). 6-12 months
3) 1-2 years
4) He will die in lockdown

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I'll go with #2. He'll still be pouting about Trump getting reelected through May but when it warms up he won't be able to resist going out for the early bird special at the senior center and will miss Bingo night enough to take the risk.

Is he ever going to come out of his basement lockdown in Lincoln, NGEbraska?
Everything is at the extreme end of the spectrum with you guys. We‘ve never had a China-style lockdown in this country—and never will. All we’ve needed to have done to dramatically lower our numbers —and, as a result, reopen more businesses—was to follow the science.

But too many people played the “I don’t need no stinkin’ masks” game and — surprise, surprise — our infection numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths have gone up. One of my favorite tweets this fall was by a woman who voiced suspicion over why it was that so many prominent Republicans were getting hit by the virus but not Democrats. :)

Everything is at the extreme end of the spectrum with you guys. We‘ve never had a China-style lockdown in this country—and never will. All we’ve needed to have done to dramatically lower our numbers —and, as a result, reopen more businesses—was to follow the science.

But too many people played the “I don’t need no stinkin’ masks” game and — surprise, surprise — our infection numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths have gone up. One of my favorite tweets this fall was by a woman who voiced suspicion over why it was that so many prominent Republicans were getting hit by the virus but not Democrats. :)
You won't answer, but do you think something could have been done that would have kept us from going through the covid pandemic? If so, what?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
There is zero science with that nonsense. The strictest states have the same level of infections. The minute you open up the infections start. You can't hide away a virus. Facts are most people have to be tested to even know they have it. How scary!!!
We followed the science when Fauci said there was no reason to wear masks.

Wear masks, drop the numbers a little, nothing changes. Won’t DRAMATICALLY lower the numbers and hasn’t anywhere enough to make a difference in ANYTHING.
It’s a weak solution. Actually, it’s not a solution

We followed the science when Fauci said there was no reason to wear masks.
Bullshit. Keep up your coronavirus disinformation campaign.

You asked what we could have done and the answer is simple: 1) follow the coronavirus reopening protocols that Trump, himself, laid out one day—and began dissing the day afterwards; and 2) implement a national mask wearing and social distancing mandate. For the record, that’s not a lockdown, that’s simply using common sense when you’re out and about.

I know this must sound incredibly radical and civil war-worthy to you guys. But it would dramatically slow our infection rates until a vaccine becomes available.

You asked what we could have done and the answer is simple: 1) follow the coronavirus reopening protocols that Trump, himself, laid out one day—and began dissing the day afterwards; and 2) implement a national mask wearing and social distancing mandate. For the record, that’s not a lockdown, that’s simply using common sense when you’re out and about.

I know this must sound incredibly radical and civil war-worthy to you guys. But it would dramatically slow our infection rates until a vaccine becomes available.
can you denounce pedophilia?

2) implement a national mask wearing and social distancing mandate. For the record, that’s not a lockdown, that’s simply using common sense when you’re out and about.
Can’t be enforced. Governors will fight it and it won’t slow down the virus to make a difference. People aren’t going to want to wear masks 24/7 forever and it’s not going to make enough of a difference to change ANYTHING. It hasn’t in areas that have had been enforcing it or still are. It’s a half ass way to stop the spread. It only slows it. People are wearing more masks now than they EVER have and it’s still not slowing down the rate

Can’t enforce anything that kills less than 0.5% of the population

So fauci never said there is no reason for people to be wearing masks?

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
So fauci never said there is no reason for people to be wearing masks?
We talked about that Fauci quote ad nauseam earlier this year. If you want to continue that disingenuous bullshit when you know better, don't let me stop you.
Can’t be enforced.
We can enforce no smoking ordinances and car seat safety belt laws, but not mask wearing???

Ooooooooookay.
[eyeroll]

He did, But he has also said that was an error on his part.
AND at the time, doctors and nurses in emergency rooms and critical care facilities across this country were experiencing a serious shortage of masks and there were widespread concerns that people were going to start hording the limited number of masks we had out there.

We talked about that Fauci quote ad nauseam earlier this year. If you want to continue that disingenuous bullshit when you know better, don't let me stop you.
We can enforce no smoking ordinances and car seat safety belt laws, but not mask wearing???

Ooooooooookay.
[eyeroll]
Do better. First of all we aren’t enforcing those things 100%. So... everyone is wearing their seatbelts?

Duh!

second of all, you’re talking about enforcing something that effects 330 million people 24/7.
Not smoking in restaurants only applies to a fraction of a percent of the population.

Do you think the cops are able to enforce mask wearing by everyone at a barbecue, a crowded elevator, or a bar/restaurant 24/7? There aren’t enough cops to enforce crimes like rape and murder and now there will be for masks?

delusional

1) Strict lockdown
2) A vaccine (maybe)
3) Say fukc it and live life
4) Get it and develop at least some immunity

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Shucky.., We have NEVER worn masks more than now and there are a record number of cases. What does that tell you??

Reactions: UCFWayne

Ooooooooookay.
[eyeroll]
Oh. So fauci knew the whole time we should wear masks but told us not to just to save the doctors. I guess not all lives matter after all

Shuckster makes a great point though. We do have seatbelt laws that are enforced. Thats why you never see anyone not wearing a seat belt.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT