ADVERTISEMENT

Is there such a thing as a butter faced donkey?

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
I guess so.

Link

An Arkansas man is behind bars after allegedly trespassing onto his neighbors’ property in order to sexually assault the couple’s donkeys.

Police in Siloam Springs arrested Everett Lee Compton, Jr., 49, on Monday after he was allegedly caught abusing a donkey owned by Emert and Joyce Whitaker.

The photos, which were turned over to police, showed a man placing a bag over one donkey’s head and then rubbing his pelvis against the animal’s rear, according to ArkansasMatters.com.

Reactions: btbones
So one of those donkeys was super hot? I wonder how long that dude was in his yard just looking at dat ass. Just coveting dat ass.

I guess so.

Link

An Arkansas man is behind bars after allegedly trespassing onto his neighbors’ property in order to sexually assault the couple’s donkeys.

Police in Siloam Springs arrested Everett Lee Compton, Jr., 49, on Monday after he was allegedly caught abusing a donkey owned by Emert and Joyce Whitaker.

The photos, which were turned over to police, showed a man placing a bag over one donkey’s head and then rubbing his pelvis against the animal’s rear, according to ArkansasMatters.com.

How long can they hold you before they officially charge you?

Barrister's momma.

aP0qrIP.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT