ADVERTISEMENT

Is this racist?

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
Prolly, but its still funneh ...

12003346_10207914860858152_7249953185204053397_n.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
I'm surprised there are three people left that can laugh and not sue the fat chick for being racist.

Barrister ... just when I think I cannot be shocked any more ... you go where no Knight has gone before. ;)

There is a German.....................................................................Shepherd next door who is in the mood for love

Yoga to her is probably as foreign a word as "salad"
No she probably has a salad quite often, with about a half a fried chicken , mound of cheese on top, half a bottle of Blue cheese dressing, croutons out the ass, garlic bread on the side and a couple or three large cokes to wash it down wtth. And since she ate healthy she rewards her self with a nice big slab of chocolate cake for dessert

No she probably has a salad quite often, with about a half a fried chicken , mound of cheese on top, half a bottle of Blue cheese dressing, croutons out the ass, garlic bread on the side and a couple or three large cokes to wash it down wtth. And since she ate healthy she rewards her self with a nice big slab of chocolate cake for dessert
C'mon boo boo, you know that's Diet Coke.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT