ADVERTISEMENT

Is this Tweet serious?

No indication of sarcasm so I guess it's serious. Maybe he comes from a wealthy background. His family probably only flys Delta or has a private jet. I fly American because I get a lot of points with them but nothing wrong with Allegiant.

Must have had more than one carryon. That’ll be an extra $700 on top of your $45 ticket.

Ahhh, so you want a seat? That will be a "comfort surcharge" of $87, sir.

Seriously, it gets you there for a great price. I fly from Knoxville to SFB a lot and I'm there in a little over an hour. I can usually squeeze enough gear for 3 days into my personal item, so fly on the cheap. Glad Allegiant flies this route.

Looking at his Tweets he always talks about how Great Indiana is and how shitty it is here. He doesn’t play much from what I’ve seen. I wouldn’t put up with him putting it on social media.

Seriously, it gets you there for a great price. I fly from Knoxville to SFB a lot and I'm there in a little over an hour. I can usually squeeze enough gear for 3 days into my personal item, so fly on the cheap. Glad Allegiant flies this route.
Allegiant is a good airline out of Knoxville TYS McGhee Tyson.

Just saying...

r744363_608x342_16-9.jpg

You do know he’s not on the team anymore, right? Because some of you commenting on this thread don’t sound like you do.

He came to UCF as a grad transfer last year, as in last year was his only year eligible to play for UCF.

He’s not on the team anymore, so who cares?

You do know he’s not on the team anymore, right? Because some of you commenting on this thread don’t sound like you do.

He came to UCF as a grad transfer last year, as in last year was his only year eligible to play for UCF.

He’s not on the team anymore, so who cares?
More importantly, all that time spent at powerhouse Indiana football - yet, wasn't able to start here. Classic sour grapes. Just ignore him, eventually he'll go away.

I fly out of Asheville and sometimes Greenville Spartanburg to Sanford on Allegiant. I have an Osprey 35 liter backpack which I can easily get 3 days of clothes packed. last year when we flew out of Sanford to come back home the head fly attendant was a hoot. he welcomes us aboard for the nonstop flight to Honolulu and then later when they offer in flight liquor they give disclaimers about be they will refuse service if you appear to be drunk, he then added don't appear to be drunk. also during the taxi he said it's a non smoking flight and smoking is a disgusting habit which has proven to cause cancer so maybe this flight will be your road to recovery and maybe this flight will save your life as you go home and think on it. something like that ...

I kind take it as a joke. , the tweet

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT