ADVERTISEMENT

Is UCF back on the schedule next season

Reactions: HammerB08
None of it matterse if Lynch leaves. You had a good run. You sold some t shirts. I guess your a basketball school again.

UCF accomplish something I think Memphis never has. 0-12 true perfection. Maybe you guys will be 1-11 next season. Baby steps

He still has to recruit players to Memphis. Unless they are aspiring rappers, enjoy the delightfully high crime rate or want to be a rock star in the 1950's that's a hard sell.

Not looking hard belle cause we already got 2 3* OL this weekend with another on the way.

http://247sports.com/Player/Dee-Nalls-38035

Easy to recruit when you can show recruits it is possible to win and facility upgrades going on around campus.

Amazing how far UCF has fallen

Nice weak recruiting class you guys have. (And before you try to do a comparison with our recruits, remember that we only had 3 or 4 commits only 10 days ago whereas you guys are still stuck in neutral)

BFG0gBl.png

Not looking hard belle cause we already got 2 3* OL this weekend with another on the way.

http://247sports.com/Player/Dee-Nalls-38035

Easy to recruit when you can show recruits it is possible to win and facility upgrades going on around campus.
Unless they can morph together to form one six star, it's fairly unimpressive. Do the upgrades include a bulletproof wall? If they make that wall out of pulled pork all the fatties from Mississippi will eventually eat it anyway.

Reactions: Chalko
L

You can only hope. Our guy is more well known than this frost guy you hired.
Everyone is pretty much saying Lynch is gone... not to mention the lineman you graduate. The first recruit he brought in was a JUCO lineman if that tells ya anything. I love your presidents comment:
"You will see a better performance next year than you saw this year. I have absolutely no doubt about that. You'll see a better performance on the field next year than we had this year."

Does your president know he is losing his offense and lost a proven coach?

And to say Norvell is better known than Frost is laughable at best. A "good recruiter" versus one of the best offensive minds in college football who also happens to be a NC winning QB. Where is Norvell from? Oh yeah, Central Arkansas.

Reactions: ProAttitude
Nice weak recruiting class you guys have. (And before you try to do a comparison with our recruits, remember that we only had 3 or 4 commits only 10 days ago whereas you guys are still stuck in neutral)

BFG0gBl.png
We got 2 commits this weekend with a third probably coming in Dee Nalls. We been in forward since Norvell got hired lol. We have extended offers out to a ton of 3* recruits he had relationships at while coaching at Arizona State.

http://sports.yahoo.com/bwi/football/recruiting/player-Dee-Nalls-164974

Amazing how far UCF has fallen to where Memphis is getting better classes.

Everyone is pretty much saying Lynch is gone... not to mention the lineman you graduate. The first recruit he brought in was a JUCO lineman if that tells ya anything. I love your presidents comment:
"You will see a better performance next year than you saw this year. I have absolutely no doubt about that. You'll see a better performance on the field next year than we had this year."

Does your president know he is losing his offense and lost a proven coach?

And to say Norvell is better known than Frost is laughable at best. A "good recruiter" versus one of the best offensive minds in college football who also happens to be a NC winning QB. Where is Norvell from? Oh yeah, Central Arkansas.
Norvell was the third highest paid OC in the country. That tells you he has a efficient grasp on running an offense. He had Arizona State ranked in the top 25 total offense for 3 out of 4 years. He was also there top recruiter and their reach into LA.

Try and argue all you want but Norvell to Memphis got more national attention did Frost to UCF.

We have a
RS Senior QB juco
RS Soph. QB who played in cleanup this year
RS Freshman 3*
Freshman 3* in the 2016 class.

Pretty sure one of them will be able to run Norvell's read option spread offense . They have a veteran core on offense returning we only lose 2 starters on the OL and that doesn't matter because of the way the staff shuffled linemen going three deep because we had depth.

Last edited:
We have a
RS Senior QB juco
RS Soph. QB who played in cleanup this year
RS Freshman 3*
Freshmen 3* in the 2016 class.

Pretty sure one of them will be able to run Norvell's read option spread offense . They have a vertan core on offense returning we only lose 2 starters on the oLine.
giphy.gif

Reactions: jared151
Does Memphis have its own forum or just the voices in Tiger Pride's head debating each other? I've never gone looking but he sure is over here a lot looking for attention.

Eat a goat you troll. You're not you when you're hungry.

So the same Frost that was mentioned for the Nebraska job last year or the year before that is less known than someone no one east of the Mississippi has heard of? Riiiiigggghhhhht
Well he is kicking Frost ass on the recruiting trail. 247 has is with the 5 best class in the AAC and our rivals ranking will go up once they evaluate 3 of our commits this week. Norvell just signed the #1 rated Pro Style passer in juco Riley Furguson.
http://247sports.com/Player/Riley-Ferguson-2035

He also signed former Alabama CB Jonathan Cook.
http://247sports.com/Player/Jonathan-Cook-18705

Both are only one year removed from D1 play and went to SEC schools. Norvell is a hell of a recruiter.

Both Ferguson and Cook were Rivals 3 stars when going into college so not necessarily amazing gets.
Memphis had a nice two year run with Lynch and Fuente, but your team will suffer again. It happened when you lost D'Angelo Williams and it will happen with your new coach Larry Porter Jr.*

This guy only comes here to troll. Maybe it's a slow day in the armpit of the country that's called Memphis. He always was a troll and always will be a troll.

Hey, you don't see me on the Memphis boards trolling them. I have no reason to go there. They don't interest me. But I guess their fans need to come here to remind us of our 0-12 season this year and how much better than us they are this year to make themselves feel better. I hope you Memphis fans feel better about yourselves now. Have pity on yourselves because no one else will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT