ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS Leader al-Baghdadi killed in US operation

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Reactions: Ucfmikes
“We will never be able to fight ISIS again! Russia now controls everything going on! Weak on ISIS! Doom and gloom! The Kurds will never fight with us again!”

[roll]

This is fake news. We don’t have any troops in Syria. It’s just physically impossible to be true :joy:

Great news!

Friendly reminder that the Admiral personally in charge of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden has publicly stated that the "US is under attack from Trump."

But what does he know, just a former Navy SEAL that led the most important military operation of the millennium.

Former top Navy SEAL who oversaw the Osama bin Laden raid says the US is 'under attack from the president'

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/william-mcraven-navy-seal-us-is-under-attack-from-trump-2019-10

This is good, can’t be argued. Pulling out of Syria wasn’t just about ISIS though. It was also about leaving the Kurds our allies to be attacked by Turkey.

Side question, do the SAS or any other foreign special ops do raids like this and we just don’t hear about it? I’m speaking in regards to the the high value targets. I assume they do and likely partner with us on some. You just don’t tend to hear about it, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Awesome news! The leader of this shitty God forsaken group was killed in a mission approved by the President.
Good news.

But I thought you'd had enough of this Middle East sh*t. I could have sworn I was supposed to 'go over there' if I wanted to keep fighting so much. :)

This is good, can’t be argued. Pulling out of Syria wasn’t just about ISIS though. It was also about leaving the Kurds our allies to be attacked by Turkey.

Side question, do the SAS or any other foreign special ops do raids like this and we just don’t hear about it? I’m speaking in regards to the the high value targets. I assume they do and likely partner with us on some. You just don’t tend to hear about it, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

I would guess they probably do . Would love to know if they do and how they run their ops in comparison to us[/QUOTE]

calm down BT, it was set up on a T with the 'there's a tweet for everything'

Last edited:
calm down BT, it was a set up on T with the 'there's a tweet for everything'

Somebody pissed in BT's cheerios this morning.

wwwMessenToolscom-emoticones-hum-10.gif~c200

Delta gets the high value targets because they’re the best and they specialize in HVT. You wouldn’t hear about SAS raids anyways.

Probably the same response that you had when Obama got OBL. "It was seal team 6!"

The thing is, Obama was praised by many for making the "toughest decision ever made by a president" when we killed OBL. Will people like Biden come out and say the same kind of thing here? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is criticism on trump by some.

The thing is, Obama was praised by many for making the "toughest decision ever made by a president" when we killed OBL. Will people like Biden come out and say the same kind of thing here? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is criticism on trump by some.
Biden actually wanted to inform the Pakistani Government & drop a bomb on the Bin Laden compound and Obama disagreed. If PBO listens to Biden OBL probably moves somewhere else after he is tipped off and who knows when we get him

Biden actually wanted to inform the Pakistani Government & drop a bomb on the Bin Laden compound and Obama disagreed. If PBO listens to Biden OBL probably moves somewhere else after he is tipped off and who knows when we get him
I have never heard this story before. If that's true, then props to obama and questions arise about Biden. I mean, either way we are in essence attacking a sovereign nation which has to be a difficult decision to make. I just remember hearing Biden talking about how difficult of a decision it was to make and all I could think of was Hiroshima and the emancipation proclamation. This doesn't seem like it's on that level.

Let us never forget the Trump rule for posting:

For every Trump post, there is an equal and opposite Trump post.

It's like this guy was engineered for the sole purpose of bringing conservative hypocrisy out of the shadows and into the light.

LOL it’s both sad and yet predictable that the liberals here are doing everything possible to NOT celebrate our military finally killing this shithead since Trump was the one who gave the order

Instead of even the faintest sense of accomplishment, liberals must obsess over a tweet from 2012.

LOL it’s both sad and yet predictable that the liberals here are doing everything possible to NOT celebrate our military finally killing this shithead since Trump was the one who gave the order

Instead of even the faintest sense of accomplishment, liberals must obsess over a tweet from 2012.
It's amazing that this POS is dead, but since they got called out, it is fair.

Please redirect me to your praise of Obama.

I remember watching Obamas cut in that evening to deliver the news and cheering the fact that our nation finally riddled the world of a shithead like Bin Laden. I did not frantically search for things to ding Obama on to make a great victory some partisan shit throwing contest as you have.

Here’s a wild concept: Trump and Obama both were right to green light these missions. The true kudos belongs to the soldiers who actually carried them out. wow, crazy!

I guess I just like dead terrorist masterminds, too bad you guys can’t join in because your TDS is beyond treating

I remember watching Obamas cut in that evening to deliver the news and cheering the fact that our nation finally riddled the world of a shithead like Bin Laden. I did not frantically search for things to ding Obama on to make a great victory some partisan shit throwing contest as you have.

Here’s a wild concept: Trump and Obama both were right to green light these missions. The true kudos belongs to the soldiers who actually carried them out. wow, crazy!

I guess I just like dead terrorist masterminds, too bad you guys can’t join in because your TDS is beyond treating

LMFAO

Only an inbred braindead Trump bootlicker like yourself would equate this random dude, who had previously been reported to be killed a half dozen times, to Osama bin Laden.

every day you truly get dumber and dumber.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3bf418-f8ce-11e9-8190-6be4deb56e01_story.html

Pelosi says Trump told Russians about the operation before he told congressional Democrats...meanwhile Obama carried out the raid on Osama without even telling me he host country, because he isn't compromised.
You’re in the USAF. You have to know that we have to get permission to fly through other country’s controlled airspace. Seriously, you have to know better than that.

As does Nancy. If you read a little further, or somewhere else, the admin didn’t tell the foreign countries why they needed clearance.

Regardless, given the amount of leaks out of Pelosi’s house, I wouldn’t have told her first either. Of course, the WH is almost as leaky..........

LMFAO

Only an inbred braindead Trump bootlicker like yourself would equate this random dude, who had previously been reported to be killed a half dozen times, to Osama bin Laden.

every day you truly get dumber and dumber.
Yeah I’m glad he’s dead but most Americans didn’t know this guy’s name , Bin Laden was in the American psyche for a generation ..there were spontaneous celebrations in the streets when that news broke

Last edited:
Yeah I’m glad he’s dead but most Americans didn’t know this guy’s name , Bin Laden was in the American psyche for a generation ..there were spontaneous celebrations in the streets when that news broke

Yep, I really don't know if 85 is being purposefully disingenuous with these blatant partisan takes or if he's actually this stupid. Just incredible really.

Yea after all he was just the leader of a shitty JV squad who just happened to once control as much land as Belgium

You’re in the USAF. You have to know that we have to get permission to fly through other country’s controlled airspace. Seriously, you have to know better than that.

As does Nancy. If you read a little further, or somewhere else, the admin didn’t tell the foreign countries why they needed clearance.

Regardless, given the amount of leaks out of Pelosi’s house, I wouldn’t have told her first either. Of course, the WH is almost as leaky..........
Pelosi hates Trump so much, no telling what she would have done if she knew

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT