ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS Releases video of Executions and Torture in Syria

So in other words... the sky is blue.

Just example of Sharia Law that already controls enclaves in multiple European Cities plus in numerous neighborhoods in the USA (Michigan and Minnesota especially) where local law enforcement don't bother controlling.

Just example of Sharia Law that already controls enclaves in multiple European Cities plus in numerous neighborhoods in the USA (Michigan and Minnesota especially) where local law enforcement don't bother controlling.

Utter BS. No one in Michigan is having their heads lopped off or their hands cut for smoking a cigarette. And no, one example of an honor killing somewhere in the US is not cause to say Sharia Law is ruling US cities. More fear mongering from KL.

Utter BS. No one in Michigan is having their heads lopped off or their hands cut for smoking a cigarette. And no, one example of an honor killing somewhere in the US is not cause to say Sharia Law is ruling US cities. More fear mongering from KL.

Michigan? No.

A head organizer of the left wing Women's March? Yes. Full supporter of Sharia.

As those are the only Sharia Laws and actions to worry about.

Heck, even in one of the most liberal cities with one of the most liberal papers noted how some Muslims started to patrol neighborhoods to enforce civil parts of Sharia Law over protest from others.

In London, multiple police officer has noted certain neighborhoods that they were basically told to not patrol anymore.

http://www.startribune.com/minneapo...patrolling-in-cedar-riverside-area/419321224/

#smh

Last edited:
Michigan? No.

A head organizer of the left wing Women's March? Yes. Full supporter of Sharia.

That's a different argument entirely. I'm not saying there aren't ppl who support it and need to be on watch lists here in the US. I know there are. But the argument Sharia Law is governing US towns and cities is fear mongering propaganda.

That's a different argument entirely. I'm not saying there aren't ppl who support it and need to be on watch lists here in the US. I know there are. But the argument Sharia Law is governing US towns and cities is fear mongering propaganda.

It's a K_L post, it's literally all fear mongering and propaganda.

As those are the only Sharia Laws and actions to worry about.

Heck, even in one of the most liberal cities with one of the most liberal papers noted how some Muslims started to patrol neighborhoods to enforce civil parts of Sharia Law over protest from others.

In London, multiple police officer has noted certain neighborhoods that they were basically told to not patrol anymore.

http://www.startribune.com/minneapo...patrolling-in-cedar-riverside-area/419321224/

#smh

Did you even read the article? You just proved my point against yours. The article literally states it was ONE man attempting to recruit more in Minneapolis trying to patrol streets. But the other Muslims including the local Muslim leaders in the area rallied against him and called the police on him.

Did you even read the article? You just proved my point against yours. The article literally states it was ONE man attempting to recruit more in Minneapolis trying to patrol streets. But the other Muslims including the local Muslim leaders in the area rallied against him and called the police on him.

America!readingisforfaggots.jpg

Literally Sharia law. In America.

I know what you're saying. I am just pointing out that there is a growing sick impulse amongst leftists to passively accept, or outright support, cretins who support the advancement of Sharia Law and all of the horrors that come with it.

So you deny that there are neighborhoods in Dearborn, MI that don't live by shariah law?

Not surprised the same guy that believes every conspiracy theory under the sun of this flat Earth (and the moon that we never landed on) believes that cities in the us are run under Sharia law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT