ADVERTISEMENT

Islam: religion of idiots

CommuterBob

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
Stuck in traffic
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/17/saudi-cleric-reveals-the-sun-rotates-around-the-earth-which-is-not-spinning-on-its-axis_n_6700762.html

A Saudi Arabian cleric has made a groundbreaking discovery that could redefine science in the 21st century -- the Earth does not rotate. What's more, the sun is orbiting the static body, not the other way around.

Reported by al Arabiya, the Sheikh replied that Earth is "stationary and does not move," explaining his research by noting that airplanes would not be able to reach their destination were the Earth spinning on its axis.

The newspaper said the Sheikh went on to dismiss the traditional Copernican astronomical model, insisting that any science countering his "stationary" theory, namely NASA's lunar missions, was fabricated by Hollywood.

I thought these guys were supposed to be mathematical geniuses who were able to make sure all of their mosques pointed to Mecca. SMH.

He believes the lunar landing was staged and faked, which means he's not far from many Ron Paul zealots like marino in their stupid conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by CommuterBob:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/17/saudi-cleric-reveals-the-sun-rotates-around-the-earth-which-is-not-spinning-on-its-axis_n_6700762.html

A Saudi Arabian cleric has made a groundbreaking discovery that could redefine science in the 21st century -- the Earth does not rotate. What's more, the sun is orbiting the static body, not the other way around.

Reported by al Arabiya, the Sheikh replied that Earth is "stationary and does not move," explaining his research by noting that airplanes would not be able to reach their destination were the Earth spinning on its axis.

The newspaper said the Sheikh went on to dismiss the traditional Copernican astronomical model, insisting that any science countering his "stationary" theory, namely NASA's lunar missions, was fabricated by Hollywood.

I thought these guys were supposed to be mathematical geniuses who were able to make sure all of their mosques pointed to Mecca. SMH.
Youngest of the Abrahamic religions, but tries to out dumb Scientology.

Can't explain that.

Thanks for a good laugh.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
He believes the lunar landing was staged and faked, which means he's not far from many Ron Paul zealots like marino in their stupid conspiracy theories.
It is honestly disturbing how someone as young and intelligent as yourself can be such a Republican shill. Very strange.

Originally posted by NinjaKnight:

It is honestly disturbing how someone as young and intelligent as yourself can be such a Republican shill. Very strange.
Please explain this post to me, that is like saying all black people must be democrats.

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:

Please explain this post to me, that is like saying all black people must be democrats.
Most blacks vote democrat. Most young people do not vote republican. Most intelligent people also do not vote republican. The fact that I had to spell this out to you is icing on the cake.

Most blacks vote democrat. Most young people do not vote republican. Most intelligent people also do not vote republican. The fact that I had to spell this out to you is icing on the cake.
A) They're both the same party so it doesn't really matter.
+
B) The steroids have clouded his judgement
=
85 votes republican. It's math easy enough for an engineer to do.

I said that is like saying ALL black people vote democrat and you come back saying most do. Sure most young people who vote vote democrat but not all, case in point, 85. Now as to your other statements, young people normally do vote democrat, that is until the successful ones start making enough money to realize that the taxes they are paying are being wasted. As for intelligent people, if the democrats were so smart why do are they now complaining about penalties on Obamacare that they fought for?

This post was edited on 2/22 10:46 PM by Sir Galahad

85 logic, Marino is anti war...therefore he must be a lunar landing denier.

Marino logic, 85 is pro soldiers getting blown up since they volunteered...therefore he is an a$shole. My logic is better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT