ADVERTISEMENT

Islamic Terrorist Attack in France kills 3

Christian terrorist kills two, injurs others before killing himself in a suicide bombing as cops close in on him, ending his three weeks of terror on major American city.

Mad man first attacked several innocent black men in Austin, then attempted to send several packages via FedEx to other targets.

Brave officers were eventually able to track down the terrorist, but an officer was wounded when the terrorist detonated a suicide bomb.

Muslims make up over 10% of France's population.
In the US, they make up less than 4%.

Once one factors in those percentages, per-capita gets very interesting.

There are also major Muslim refugee slums in France, Belgium and the Low Countries.
A big issue is that they don't have the charity and resettlement networks the US has.

Yes, the government only provides interim housing and money to refugees.
In the US, charities take over, heavily faith-based, heavily Christian.

Which is why everyone needs to turn off the US media, and talk to relocation charities.
That's where you will meet the "real Christians" ...

Not the right-wing politicians, and not the left-wingers who stereotype all Christians as them.
That's why I defend practicing Christians, who showcase to Muslim refugees what America is really all about.

And they see that and the want to integrate in American society, instead of congregating with just other Muslims.
Unfortunately, despite the pleas of American charities, we've accepted too many refugees beyond our ability to resettle, over the last few decades.

And no one remembers all the lessons of the Indochina Refugee Crisis about rates.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Christian terrorist kills two, injurs others before killing himself in a suicide bombing as cops close in on him, ending his three weeks of terror on major American city.

Mad man first attacked several innocent black men in Austin, then attempted to send several packages via FedEx to other targets.

Brave officers were eventually able to track down the terrorist, but an officer was wounded when the terrorist detonated a suicide bomb.

wtf is wrong with you ?

wtf is wrong with you ?
Progressives love to talk about 'overall' statistics when it favors their argument, and 'per-capita' when it favors their argument. Conservatives can be just as bad, but unlike Progressives, their statistics aren't accepted as 'truth' in the US mainstream media.

In the US, the 'rate' of Muslim terrorism is 13x all others. Christian radicals are still higher than general (2x), but not remotely as close to anything else. And, BTW, it seems to have no party affiliation either in the case of non-Muslims.

France is an even higher rate for Muslims. But part of that is because of its Algerian and other colonial history as much as religion. So it's difficult to break it down as faith-based fundamentalism, and includes far more anti-colonialism.

wtf is wrong with you ?

The FBI concluded the Austin bomber did not fit the Federal definition of terrorism- but that won’t stop Dingy.

His woke circle of friends all assured themselves that this message must be pushed as many times as possible. The white Christian enemy must be put in their place.

When was the last time you had a conversation in real life with someone outside your bubble that you politically disagree with?

I doubt it. You wouldn't have such a jaded and bigoted view of conservatives if you did.

Yes, because telling people to kill themselves would really help his view of conservatives like yourself.

Ga5zqOj.jpg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
[roll][roll][roll]

My sides.

This from the guy who has told people he disagrees with politically to kill themselves.

Again proving your absolute ignorance of proper grammar. I told one person to kill themself. I didn't tell people to kill themselves. Please get a grasp on your first language before you post again.

Again proving your absolute ignorance of proper grammar. I told one person to kill themself. I didn't tell people to kill themselves. Please get a grasp on your first language before you post again.

Funny how he can answer these posts but not the requests for the proof of you wanting to exterminate Muslims.

Ah, that's so much better.

Telling someone to kill themself over an internet message board. WTF is wrong with you.

When was the last time you had a conversation in real life with someone outside your bubble that you politically disagree with?
Prove it! Yes, PBS (not exactly right-wing) has a quiz. ;)
- https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2

I got 81, largely because I don't watch much TV. It's the reason I end up defending Conservatives far more than Progressives, even though I'm distant from both. Progressives and the US media are utterly out-of-touch with a lot of Americans these days.

fCNXRCc.jpg

Sir Clueless:

Why respond to a thread when you did not read the article or know about the event?

If you did take 1 sec to click on said CNN article, younowuks have read these words from the President of France:

"Our country has suffered an Islamist terrorist attack," President Emmanuel Macron told reporters. "We've paid the price of the danger of the terrorist threat in blood for several years."

If you read said article, you would have e know his states demands,however ISIS run media gave him credit for said terror attack.

Why? Why? Why? Respond to something you didn't read or even know about? What are you afraid of?

So the President of France is a racist?
It's amazing how much the US media and Progressives talk about how 'Progressive' a leader is ... until the same, western country starts talking about things that would never be accepted in the US media and their bubbles.

Like Germany jailing nearly 1M illegal aliens, and showing no amnesty whatsoever
And France talking about their serious issues with continuing Islamic terrorism among 10% of their citizens

I will now bump this up to six requests for quotes.

You want to exterminate all Muslims; of course you’d want to off the entire board too.

By tomorrow this nutjob will have you pegged as also wanting to exterminate Jews

I posted one right in this very thread! You are insane, telling people to kill themselves over an internet message board, and being 100% serious about it.

I posted one right in this very thread! You are insane, telling people to kill themselves over an internet message board, and being 100% serious about it.

I never asked for you to provide me with that quote and I haven't disputed that I said it. I have six very specific quotes I'm asking for.

Muslim extermination
Telling you to kill yourself
Me wanting you dead
Me threatening to kill you
Me threatening to kill anyone
Wishing people I politically disagree with would die

I never asked for you to provide me with that quote and I haven't disputed that I said it. I have six very specific quotes I'm asking for.

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

Wow, bob admits to wishing people to kill themselves and isn't even sorry about it. WTF is wrong with you.

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

Reactions: UCFWayne
There are plenty of people in the US, politicians and citizens, that agree with the statement.

While I agree that some sick US politicians hate the police and might think that...most do not openly state that belief like this clown did in France.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT