ADVERTISEMENT

Israel is now stealing clouds from the sky

6JR1NL8.jpg

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I hope this guy goes away. He's an embarrassment to the sport.

Literally the worst thing about the sport, Europeans make fun of American football for all of the stops but when every other play is a flop soccer isn't a whole lot better. Get rid of the BS stoppage and it becomes the most entertaining game

I wonder who this man represents first?

Don’t get it twisted, it’s not so much a detestment for Israel as it is anger the United States can’t be more like Israel, they have walls, less degenerate, largely on the same page as a country in regard to faith & ethnicity, look out for itself first & above other countries etc. if America does that, OMG UR RACISTA!!! Israel have bases around the world? Rhetorical.

What they should really do with the clouds is start lending them at interest despite not having them.

I wonder who this man represents first?

Don’t get it twisted, it’s not so much a detestment for Israel as it is anger the United States can’t be more like Israel, they have walls, less degenerate, largely on the same page as a country in regard to faith & ethnicity, look out for itself first & above other countries etc. if America does that, OMG UR RACISTA!!! Israel have bases around the world? Rhetorical.

It's simple- according to D's, Jews in Israel = the finest people in the world. Christians in America = a threat to our democracy!!

That mad Iranian General has so much in common with Adumb Shitt, Upchuck Tumor, Nasty Peloseum, and Mad MaxiPad Water-on-the-Brain that it is positively uncanny.

I hope this is true. It would be awesome if the jews actually had the power to keep rain from falling on Persia. Then they could excercise this power to rain down fire on their enemies and all non-believers and finally rid the earth of detestable derelicts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT