ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Blue No it’s Red

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
just poked my head back in here. Amazing hiw the same stupid debates continue lead by the biggest idiot and misinformed poster UCFknight85.
Amazing how he defended invading IRAQ because he was absolutely positive there were WMDs. Now he’s pretending Trump is a choir boy victim because he supports his hate campaign. Everyone knows and I mean everyone, including UCFknight85 that this administration is lying. Mueller is just being strategic and the truth will come out. Once again UCFknight85 will gaslight everyone and deny.
You guys are arguing because you like to argue and spue hate. What a senseless excercise.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yeah, but it's funny as hell watching these dipshits spout off on topics on which they are obviously completely ignorant.

I don't know if pointless is the best way to describe this thread but it seems appropriate

Totally agree, Crazyhole! A poster writing to complain about other posters who write to complain about other posters sounds ‘par for the course’ here to me.

Reactions: Crazyhole
There was a time when i felt compelled to complain about people who complain about people who complained about people. Then I became a Republican. MAGA?

Aw Trigeek got owned here pretty much every day in the past and now he's back to bitch and whine about me. LOL.

This guy is the very definition of someone being "triggered". He used to go off the rails in ways that would make bluechip and Ninja looks sane.

Good to see he's still as butthurt of a snowflake as always!

Aw Trigeek got owned here pretty much every day in the past and now he's back to bitch and whine about me. LOL.

This guy is the very definition of someone being "triggered". He used to go off the rails in ways that would make bluechip and Ninja looks sane.

Good to see he's still as butthurt of a snowflake as always!

"Off the rails" would that be like telling posters to kill themselves? Like you routinely do?

Still waiting on any proof of your claim that I threatened you, or have gone "off the rails".

It's like you exist only to post insane lies.

just poked my head back in here. Amazing hiw the same stupid debates continue lead by the biggest idiot and misinformed poster UCFknight85.
Amazing how he defended invading IRAQ because he was absolutely positive there were WMDs. Now he’s pretending Trump is a choir boy victim because he supports his hate campaign. Everyone knows and I mean everyone, including UCFknight85 that this administration is lying. Mueller is just being strategic and the truth will come out. Once again UCFknight85 will gaslight everyone and deny.
You guys are arguing because you like to argue and spue hate. What a senseless excercise.
Swing and a miss

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I remember not always agreeing with @Trigeek, but he did always have an intelligent argument. Didnt know he thought so poorly of 85, but I guess I'm repeating myself.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Well as long as we're being honest, she also said "it's really small, but 2 inches going 100 miles an hour still gets the job done ". No judgment here but you should be embarrassed

2" on a good day. No need to sugar coat it, I'm all about honesty in relationships.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT