ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to call out UF and Nebraska for a home and home series:

Until Nebraska is good again they would not come close to us. They know just as well as us they would get absolutely whopped by us.

Yep, Nebraska playing series vs Oregon, Washington, USC, UCLA, Miami, & VTECH, the past 10 years and upcoming series vs Oklahoma(4 times), CU (4 times), Arizona, Tennessee, and Cincinnati is afraid of playing at UCF.

Baloney Bopper !!!!!

Another circle jerk ended for you over on the Cornhole board !!!
Same tired "insults" did you have to write these down to remember them? you have a total of 2 things you like to say to nebraska fans. Pathetic.

Regarding this topic. G5 teams dont get home and homes they get paid to come here for 2 years in a row. Get to a P5 conference then you can ask for a home and home. as mentioned schedules are already made for OOC so you had better get ahold of your administration. Believe it or not fans dont have any control over this. Hard for you to believe seeing how all of you people here think you have any semblance of control over your local media and coaches and their decisions.

Same tired "insults" did you have to write these down to remember them? you have a total of 2 things you like to say to nebraska fans. Pathetic.

Regarding this topic. G5 teams dont get home and homes they get paid to come here for 2 years in a row. Get to a P5 conference then you can ask for a home and home. as mentioned schedules are already made for OOC so you had better get ahold of your administration. Believe it or not fans dont have any control over this. Hard for you to believe seeing how all of you people here think you have any semblance of control over your local media and coaches and their decisions.

NO DOUCHEBAG!!!!

You are the pathetic one trolling other teams boards because the MIGHTY CORNHOLES are a dumpster fire.

Yea the circle jerk must have broken up on the Corhhole board, they are all coming out.

Nothing better to talk about on the Cornhole board among all 3 of you? Must suck to have a dumpster fire of a program. Were you at the OT loss to NW, or are you just a tshirt fan?

Hard for you to believe seeing how all of you people here think you have any semblance of control over your local media
We do have control. Bianchi will think twice about a few things since the Sentinel is not doing well as it is and he's been called out on his comments

NO DOUCHEBAG!!!!

You are the pathetic one trolling other teams boards because the MIGHTY CORNHOLES are a dumpster fire.

Yea the circle jerk must have broken up on the Corhhole board, they are all coming out.

Nothing better to talk about on the Cornhole board among all 3 of you? Must suck to have a dumpster fire of a program. Were you at the OT loss to NW, or are you just a tshirt fan?
And you have proven my point. You offer nothing of any substance to the conversation, and continue using childish "insults" that dont insult when that is all you can say. You and your alt/buddy mike need to have a contest for dumbest insults on rivals.

And you have proven my point. You offer nothing of any substance to the conversation, and continue using childish "insults" that dont insult when that is all you can say. You and your alt/buddy mike need to have a contest for dumbest insults on rivals.

Look who is talking Douchebag.

You don't offer anything of substance except Cornhole ancient history. And that is extremely boring.

If you don't like my posts set me to ignore Douchebag.

Just for the hell of it. I looked it up and you posted nonstop on our board from 10:57 A.M. to after midnight on the same day.

OVER 13 HOURS OF TROLLING ANOTHER TEAMS BOARD!!!!!

That means you are mentally ill!!!

We do have control. Bianchi will think twice about a few things since the Sentinel is not doing well as it is and he's been called out on his comments
Yea, he just got some huge click bait on you all, buzz going around relentlessly. Any media is good media in this circumstance. Your little voice wont change a thing. Put this in your dream book with being in a P5 or ever making the CFP.

If you don't like it, then leave loser!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Yea, he just got some huge click bait on you all, buzz going around relentlessly. Any media is good media in this circumstance. Your little voice wont change a thing. Put this in your dream book with being in a P5 or ever making the CFP.
Put it in your dream book as ever being relevant again. UCF will be in the CFP before Nebraska. Nebraska is doomed

Gotta give props to Miami...they scheduled a home-and-home with UCF. UCF and Miami were about to finalize plans for another series when Florida Citrus Sports (the group that runs Camping Word Stadium...former Citrus Bowl) in Orlando interfered and got Miami to play a neutral site game there.

Reactions: hrcane71
Hope you don't mind me visiting. I just like to see UCF winning and enjoy good conversation. Of course I also share a disdain for the school just north of you.

Ratings are down, so you don't know what the hell you're talking about

Just for the hell of it. I looked it up and you posted nonstop on our board from 10:57 A.M. to after midnight on the same day.

OVER 13 HOURS OF TROLLING ANOTHER TEAMS BOARD!!!!!

That means you are mentally ill!!!

Just goes to show you how obsessed with us DoucheBag is. He loves us. He can't get enough of us and he wants to be like us. He is our BITCH!!!!

He just can't wait until the next post so he can jump on with some meaningless Cornhole trivia.

Hope you don't mind me visiting. I just like to see UCF winning and enjoy good conversation. Of course I also share a disdain for the school just north of you.

As far as I am concerned, anyone is welcome here as long as they don't act all arrogant and putting UCF down. We have proved on the field we can compete with the best name programs in the country.

Just goes to show you how obsessed with us DoucheBag is. He loves us. He can't get enough of us and he wants to be like us. He is our BITCH!!!!

He just can't wait until the next post so he can jump on with some meaningless Cornhole trivia.
No fukcing life. He probably doesn't even have a job. 13 hours straight!!!

You are fine as long as you don't troll us. The Cornhole fans have been trolling bad because they want our coach. I have been a Miami fan since Jim Kelly was QB. Been to several Hurricane games at the OB and Hard Rock. Glad to see that Richt seems to have the ship righted.

We don't need to prove ANYTHING that you say is true or respond with any intelligence. You're a loser troll and absolutely nothing that you post means anything. We are just going to trash you all day along, so you might as well leave

Playing at Nebraska in September would be nice. We would probably get a split crowd due to the notoriety of Frost in Lincoln.

I don't think Nebraska is in any position to look down their nose at any G5 program these days. The only time they're even mentioned is when the media is talking about what the hell happened to Nebraska?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT