ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Time to start Filing Lawsuits

Ace of Knights

Silver Knight
Sep 6, 2009
This University is growing. It has a growing footprint across the U.S., just look at our away game traveling crowd. It has a growing footprint in Florida especially in Orlando. And it has a growing footprint politically in Florida politics.

Our donations are exploding with a young coach, and I expect that to continue even if Frost leaves because I think any offensive minded coach can come in here and be successful.

My question is, when is enough enough? When do we start filing anti-trust lawsuits against the corrupt cartel college football is. It’s the only sport where teams are segregated against because of a garbage elitism and media created power 5 tag.

There is nothing no way to move up no matter how much UCF improves itself. No where else is it like that in the United States.

It’s time for the young minds at UCF to make some noise. Stop bending over and taking it from the established powers. Danny White needs to call out garbage bottom feeder P5 teams in public interviews every time he gets a chance and we need to start raising noise in the legal arena as well.

We need to raise hell, it’s the only way anything changes.

This University is growing. It has a growing footprint across the U.S., just look at our away game traveling crowd. It has a growing footprint in Florida especially in Orlando. And it has a growing footprint politically in Florida politics.

Our donations are exploding with a young coach, and I expect that to continue even if Frost leaves because I think any offensive minded coach can come in here and be successful.

My question is, when is enough enough? When do we start filing anti-trust lawsuits against the corrupt cartel college football is. It’s the only sport where teams are segregated against because of a garbage elitism and media created power 5 tag.

There is nothing no way to move up no matter how much UCF improves itself. No where else is it like that in the United States.

It’s time for the young minds at UCF to make some noise. Stop bending over and taking it from the established powers. Danny White needs to call out garbage bottom feeder P5 teams in public interviews every time he gets a chance and we need to start raising noise in the legal arena as well.

Frankly i do agree we need to raise hell. THe only way to become a power is to break in since there is pretty much no way to gain entry.

Too bad we have no politicians in this state willing to take up this fight despite the fact that another P5 program would greatly benefit Florida's economy. It should be a campaign issue, tbh, but both of our Senators are Hators.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

It's a Monarchy. The most UnAmerican System in Sports.

Reactions: Miltonian
If memory serves, that's exactly how Utah got into the club. They had a lawsuit and the guy pushing it refused to back down until there was equality within college football. Utah was invited into the club and the lawsuits mysteriously disappeared. Maybe UCF/USF should join together in a lawsuit after this year with proof of the injustices in the committee and voting systems. Could be enough to get the invite as well.

I was speaking from experience, I'm assuming you were too

9MpedW.png

I agree. It's totally screwing us.

It's to bad Utah folded on the law suit. If you take into account the years that this unfair practice has been going on the total losses could be in the billions. That would hit some pocketbooks really hard and the influx of money that the G5 programs would get would be nice. Of course it would have to be a class action lawsuit.

They should have accepted the PAC invite and still sue. That would have been classic.

There's no lawyers in the Athletic dept that could write up a five page document listing the many ways UCF has been injured by the collusion of ESPN and the Playoff Committee/NCAA? Seems like a pretty easy argument to make. The rankings this year only help the case.

Not having a law school to create politicians hurts a lot.

And how has having a law school helped the cows out in this regard? Please, do tell.

Aside from making your school think it was okay to attempt to prevent a fellow state university from getting a medical school and into the Big East (both HIGHLY unethical dick-moves) I really don't see where it has helped UWCF in any sort of sustained way. You still wound up in a G5 conference with UCF and we have our medical college.

I've been saying this for years. Especially with Orinn Hatch (R-UT) "vowed" to see a class action anti-trust through. Then magically Utah gets invited into the Pac 12 and cfb creates this BS Playoff.

The ESP5N NCAA cartel needs to end.

And how has having a law school helped the cows out in this regard? Please, do tell.

Aside from making your school think it was okay to attempt to prevent a fellow state university from getting a medical school and into the Big East (both HIGHLY unethical dick-moves) I really don't see where it has helped UWCF in any sort of sustained way. You still wound up in a G5 conference with UCF and we have our medical college.
You guys need to take a step back. USF doesn't have a law school, we are in the same boat. I was speaking more to the fact that a lot the Florida politicians/lawyers come from UF, FSU, and Miami, and they don't want to see USF/UCF grow.

*EDIT* and I believe it was UF that was blocking your Med School and then after you won that battle they put a pharmacy school in Orlando.

*EDIT* and I believe it was UF that was blocking your Med School and then after you won that battle they put a pharmacy school in Orlando.

It was both UF and UWCF that made that attempt. At least you didn't deny Crankshaft led the charge at keeping us out of the Big East for years.

Ever wonder why UCF hates UWCF so much? It isn't just because you panned us as a rival for years, its because of dick moves like I mentioned above and the fact that your entire school and fan base thought they were so much better than us as if you had a decades ling history of actually being in an upper tier compared to us. You have nothing to show for it. Nothing aside from a very short lived head to head record that is truly in its infancy. You get to brag about that when the record is 70-10 in your favor in another 73 years or so. That isn't going to happen though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT