ADVERTISEMENT

IT IS HERE: Ignore ESPN, CBSsports, Illinois still WRONGLY states game not here.

UCFProf

Golden Knight
Nov 13, 2011
C7aVBBmUwAAi5G9.jpg

2017-NIT-SECOND-ROUND-DAY-2-032017-3_amzhhf.jpg

Believe only this:
C7ZzDSgXwAAs03u.jpg

So many buzzkill betties this morning when I'm raving about UCF win last night. On Sirius/XM poopawed the NIT, saying no "brand names" left. Then guard gate guy said after I raved about the game, "You know what the NIT stands for?"...uh, Me biting, "what?", Him, "Not In Tournament". Ouch. Nobody wants to share the love of us lowly UCF fans. But, who cares....Go Knights!

So many buzzkill betties this morning when I'm raving about UCF win last night. On Sirius/XM poopawed the NIT, saying no "brand names" left. Then guard gate guy said after I raved about the game, "You know what the NIT stands for?"...uh, Me biting, "what?", Him, "Not In Tournament". Ouch. Nobody wants to share the love of us lowly UCF fans. But, who cares....Go Knights!
Could have said, "you can't have it both ways." Is the NIT about All four of the top-seed, bubble schools (brand names) knocked out early despite a huge advantage they wouldn't have had in the NCAA tournament: home court advantage and no travel (as well as much, much lower prices to ensure big student and local fans) -- the NIT rigs it in every way possible to give top seeds a free ride to The Garden! That they all lost proves how much parity there is (if it already hadn't been proved by 7 of 8 ACC schools knocked out early from the NCAA tourney)! In fact, equating importance with brand names concede it's all about selling name brand entertainment and not determining who's best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT