ADVERTISEMENT

It's LSU in the Fiesta

Already saying that a couple of LSU star players won't play so they can get ready for the NFL.

Mullen's response on why no UCF vs UF matchup

Michigan being the higher ranked team "Deserved" to stay close to home and then it just made sense to put UCF in the Fiesta since they were at the Peach the year before.

In other words: The committee didn't want UCF vs UF to happen. Total cop out.

So as it was explained the committee, Michigan stayed close to home (Atlanta) but as the next highest ranked team we go to Phoenix? Why not the Sugar?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
One bummer about the LSU matchup is that if we win, no matter who wins the Michigan/Gator matchup they will probably be in front of us in the end of season poll. Gators might jump us with a win, which is complete BS.

Reactions: Shark59
Let’s go 1-0.

At this point, I truly believe it’s getting to a point where they will expand the playoff for 8 teams.

Also, I’ll be rooting for Sooners to win out that could open the door for us to remain the only undefeated again.

Reactions: Shark59
Interesting. OL Miller was the guy talking to Rece. Why not Heupel or White? Gee, I wonder why?

some power broker needs to arrange a 24 hour promo code with Southwest Airlines bc flights are outrageous from Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, and even Atlanta to Phoenix. It's cheaper to fly to Brazil

Mullen's response on why no UCF vs UF matchup

Michigan being the higher ranked team "Deserved" to stay close to home and then it just made sense to put UCF in the Fiesta since they were at the Peach the year before.

In other words: The committee didn't want UCF vs UF to happen. Total cop out.
Good news is next year Fiesta and Peach are the semifinal games. If they keep us out again at least we will go to Dallas for the Cotton bowl. Something new
So as it was explained the committee, Michigan stayed close to home (Atlanta) but as the next highest ranked team we go to Phoenix? Why not the Sugar?
You’ve never heard that Sugar bowl signed deals with SEC and Big12? They don’t let anyone else in unless it’s the semifinal game
Why didn't we get Georgia ? WTF
See above. Second ranked SEC team goes to the Sugar. We aren’t allowed to play in the Sugar. Just like we aren’t allowed in Rose or Orange

I dont mind the match up as much as the location. NOLA gets more fans traveling and we haven't been in the Sugar before.

NVM. Yes I forgot about the Big12 tie in.

LSU is a big time rushing team. I think they took that into consideration trying to find a team to match up against us. LSU has a good team.:sunglasses:

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT