ADVERTISEMENT

It's March 22nd and Skeletor (Paul Finebaum) is STILL bitching!

Yes, but it also could have hurt Bianchi's chance at moving up, such as at ESPN, where there are more than a few Orlando sentinel alums working....
ESPN is laying people off left and right. I don’t think Finebaum has enough pull to make sure ESPN doesn’t hire someone. I don’t know Finebaums background but he probably ruffled a few feathers before he got ESPN gig.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
ESPN is laying people off left and right. I don’t think Finebaum has enough pull to make sure ESPN doesn’t hire someone. I don’t know Finebaums background but he probably ruffled a few feathers before he got ESPN gig.
Let’s be honest here - who actually thinks Finebaum controls his twitter account let alone knows what a tweet is?

Reactions: SQKnight
ESPN has on air tv personalities that take shots at the company itself. They aren't worried about a local radio guy taking a shot at a dude with a show on one of their B level channels. Hell, look at what Lebatard says on a daily basis.

Bianchi is earning his nickname on this issue.

I honestly think this whole thing improves his chances of moving up in the sports journalism world. Guys like Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, and Cowherd used an outspoken and contradictory style to get their own shows.

Lebatard show is hilarious today, peak form. Mocking Dan Patrick Show's over the hill celeb worship on the line with him, DJing ode to Ultra, Katie Nolan.

I don't know how Finebaum is still on the air, his show is too myopic

If you’ve ever listened to Finebaum’s show almost every single one of his callers hails from the backwoods of Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia, and Mississippi. He has those markets down pat.

Alabama fans just can't help themselves.....God, they're dumb....

https://bamahammer.com/2018/03/25/alabama-football-end-ridiculous-debate-alabama-ucf/

So because Bama had better recruiting rankings (as did Auburn), they would automatically win?

UCF had to play 11 straight weeks and had all "must wins" just to win their division, let alone championship game...something Bama couldn't/didn't do.

Once fully rested...UCF's D played very close to their potential...and after a rusty first half...UCF's offense was back to playing at a higher level.

Games are never won on paper...yet certain so-called writers/reporters try to do that all the time.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
So because Bama had better recruiting rankings (as did Auburn), they would automatically win?

UCF had to play 11 straight weeks and had all "must wins" just to win their division, let alone championship game...something Bama couldn't/didn't do.

Once fully rested...UCF's D played very close to their potential...and after a rusty first half...UCF's offense was back to playing at a higher level.

Games are never won on paper...yet certain so-called writers/reporters try to do that all the time.

Bama's argument is what Bama is known for in the past, power running and defense.

Bianchi used to 'stretch' a lot of arguments to where they shouldn't be. It used to make me cringe at times.

But we've given him so many of late that he doesn't need to stretch them at all any more. They are on-point.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
Wait until they visit Orlando in September. :rolleyes:

I might just buy a block of tickets in the end zone directly behind the goal posts, invite a bunch of people to come in with me, and have them help me hold a gigantic 20' x 30' sign of this up so it is visible during all XP's and FG's:

ucf-wins-tiebreaker.jpg

Last edited:
I might just buy a block of tickets in the end zone directly behind the goal posts, invite a bunch of people to come in with me, and have them help me hold a gigantic 20' x 30' sign of this up so it is visible during all XP's and FG's:

ucf-wins-tiebreaker.jpg

Since we already beat them there is no reason to ever play them again. Lets flush the tide and move on! LOL!

FWIW, I just received my first death threats from the Alabama fan base. I ought to feel honored, lol...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT