ADVERTISEMENT

It's Only April and Over 10,000 New Yorkers Have Already Moved to Florida

Wish less would come. Roads are horrid already. My donor cycle sits lonely more and more as I am in no hurry to be a donor.

The state is now overpopulated and ruined. There’s no reversing it. Most noticeable in the outrageous hotel and housing prices. It’s sad really.

The state is now overpopulated and ruined. There’s no reversing it. Most noticeable in the outrageous hotel and housing prices. It’s sad really.
Changing states should require an application and include a probation period.

Exhibit courtesy, respect others, contribute to society = Welcome.

Act like a NY/NJ a$$hat, conflict with decency norms, break any law = residence/homestead denied, assess tourist tax, go back to where you came from.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Changing states should require an application and include a probation period.

Exhibit courtesy, respect others, contribute to society = Welcome.

Act like a NY/NJ a$$hat, conflict with decency norms, break any law = residence/homestead denied, assess tourist tax, go back to where you came from.
THIS gem is coming from a FLORIDA resident??!?

There's a reason the 'pick a calendar date' internet game is entitled, Florida Man.

THIS gem is coming from a FLORIDA resident??!?

There's a reason the 'pick a calendar date' internet game is entitled, Florida Man.
😂

The only individuals that wouldn't support this notion are A-holes and criminals. Which are you?

Edit: Lucky for me this would not be a retroactive policy.

Crack in Panhandle border with AL and GA as weight in main part of state causing lift fracture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT