ADVERTISEMENT

Jags vs Pats announcers

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Did anyone but me catch the part where during the Steelers vs Pats game, were trashing Blake, and then two minutes later, basically saying the guy is MVP?

These guys never cease to amaze me. Jags are gonna eat the Pats lunch, and now Brady hurt his hand. If he comes out with a glove, or has to go to a glove - Patriots are screwed.

Reactions: Mikesi
Blake gets no respect. One of the playoff games an announcers said; "this could be his last game as Jag." I hope he has a great game against the Pats. :sunglasses:

I hope Bortles proves all Naysayers wrong! Here is a mock draft that disrespects Bortles; Quote from the projected mock draft for the number 26 pick.
(Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis.) "Miller is eerily similar to New England Patriots’ receiver Brandin Cooks. With Blake Bortles not being very good, it can’t hurt to give him yet another weapon to work with (assuming he is the quarterback next season)" :sunglasses:." http://newarena.com/nfl/2018-nfl-mo...your-favorite-team-select/16/?amxt=fbdt_avnt2

The NFL will find a way to get Pats to the SB.

Same with Minnesota-Philly. Eagles will find a way to make a miracle play at the last second. No way NFL lets a team host SB.

So, SB is NE vs Philadelphia. Coincidence, the two largest markets....?

I hope Bortles proves all Naysayers wrong! Here is a mock draft that disrespects Bortles; Quote from the projected mock draft for the number 26 pick.
(Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis.) "Miller is eerily similar to New England Patriots’ receiver Brandin Cooks. With Blake Bortles not being very good, it can’t hurt to give him yet another weapon to work with (assuming he is the quarterback next season)" :sunglasses:." http://newarena.com/nfl/2018-nfl-mo...your-favorite-team-select/16/?amxt=fbdt_avnt2
Yet another weapon. Lol. Yeah, those world killer Jags receivers...

Did anyone but me catch the part where during the Steelers vs Pats game, were trashing Blake, and then two minutes later, basically saying the guy is MVP?

These guys never cease to amaze me. Jags are gonna eat the Pats lunch, and now Brady hurt his hand. If he comes out with a glove, or has to go to a glove - Patriots are screwed.

Fox Sports Radio Weekend Hosts said going off the air just before kickoff: "It's Tom Brady's Hand vs Blake Bortles hand. (Hint: that was a compliment by the laughing hosts)".

The NFL will find a way to get Pats to the SB.

Same with Minnesota-Philly. Eagles will find a way to make a miracle play at the last second. No way NFL lets a team host SB.

So, SB is NE vs Philadelphia. Coincidence, the two largest markets....?
You see things...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT